Last day of mercato: #FalcaON #FalcaOFF edition (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
We wouldn't be able to afford him either way.

He is most probably going to earn double what our highest earner (Tevez) is on.

Even at 6-7mln per season, there's no way we were going to pay 60mln transfer fee to make it permanent.
Falcao would cut his wages to 5m/season to come here. I just know it, we're Juventus after all.

KC17

Aug 18, 2011
Man Utd is idiotic. Just throwing all their money away at nice players, who won't help them achieve CL qualification. They aren't doing anything with that current defense, other than leaking goals to mediocre clubs.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
A Milano intermediari provano a piazzare #Soldado del #Tottenham. #Juven compresa. Ma il giocatore non entusiasma i bianconeri #GoalMercato - Romeo Agresti

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Damn his wages, damn them.

Football needs a fucking wage cap, idiotic teams like Monaco who popped up for a year and pissed off still manage to damage football by offering insane wages to players

150K / Week cap please.
should the cap be net or gross? 'cause monaco will always have the advantage due to their taxation system

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Imagine if we made it through Group stages last year. We might have actually had the money for Falcao.

:touched:

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
should the cap be net or gross? 'cause monaco will always have the advantage due to their taxation system
I think Monaco have to pay what everybody else pays as of next season anyway. If not, they're only one exception and i'd rather there was one exception to this rule than no rule at all, with clubs stacking up bench players who earn too much for other clubs to even consider purchasing them

Plus, Monacos owner after his divorce and other problems looks to be pulling the plug already so they are not a threat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)