Lapo Elkann (4 Viewers)

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
juventino-Slo,Grande Le Zebre,your'e completly the two most retarded members on this forum,I'm sorry perhaps you need to go and support a Premiership side because if you are complaining about the lack of money being spent it isen't going to change,please do us all a favour and get it through your skulls that the ITALIEN LEAGUE ISEN'T THE MOST WEALTHIEST ANYMORE!,stop living in the 90's ffs.Gone are the days where we are going to spend 60-70million on players it aint happening sorry to dissapoint you.Why I woulden't want an ARAB RUSSIAN AMERICAN owner over our club,for one they don't give a fuck about traditions of clubs,two there not even remotly intrested in the game just what prizes it holds.I dunno about everyone else,but I prefer having Italien players and home grown talent on show more than superstars because them players have been at the clubs since such a young age and you want to throw all that development away all the money that went into there development to sign lets say a Robinho whos not to say those youth players aren't going to be the next big thing?or even bigger?.But hey such and such are on the market for ex amount of money lets sign him and forget about the talent we have for the future,Juventus is going to take years of rebuilding but when that has happened I'm sure we will be a force once again because of the time and money we have spent in our youth more than buying some overpriced player.

I feel you both need to stop living in the 90's and stop bitching about the club because it's starting to piss me off every over post of you two is slagging our board off,who is to say we all don't feel pissed off?,but be patient if not please leave the forum because Juventus doesen't go from being to rock bottom to great overnight realise that.

Again instead of sounding like my ex girlfriend moaning all the time,just wait and watch the future unfold in your eyes(our youth)and believe me the future is BLACK AND WHITE for Juventus.

P.S-Sorry about punctuation and spelling.

Cheers

Nick.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Aug 22, 2008
Why I woulden't want an ARAB RUSSIAN AMERICAN owner over our club,for one they don't give a fuck about traditions of clubs,two there not even remotly intrested in the game just what prizes it holds.I dunno about everyone else,but I prefer having Italien players and home grown talent on show more than superstars because them players have been at the clubs since such a young age and you want to throw all that development away all the money that went into there development to sign lets say a Robinho whos not to say those youth players aren't going to be the next big thing?or even bigger?.But hey such and such are on the market for ex amount of money lets sign him and forget about the talent we have for the future,Juventus is going to take years of rebuilding but when that has happened I'm sure we will be a force once again because of the time and money we have spent in our youth more than buying some overpriced player.
Foriegn ownership is the way forward my friend, football has moved on, If you want to be competitive in the market & on the field, you've got to choose this route, otherwise if you believe in this "tradition" or "i prefer italian players/homegrown players" or " i don't want any superstars" bullshit, you will simply be left behind. Most supporters of the club would be more than pleased if the club was taken over by foreign investors, willing to pump cash in the club:tup:

cunninlynguists

Amsterdam Ambassador
May 7, 2006
Foriegn ownership is the way forward my friend, football has moved on, If you want to be competitive in the market & on the field, you've got to choose this route, otherwise if you believe in this "tradition" or "i prefer italian players/homegrown players" or " i don't want any superstars" bullshit, you will simply be left behind. Most supporters of the club would be more than pleased if the club was taken over by foreign investors, willing to pump cash in the club:tup:
so why are you still supporting Juventus?

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Grande le zebre reminds me of a friend of mine I had in a primary school. He had a new favourite team and a favourite player every day. Kinda like Maher, but he was restricted to one team per day. Grande le zebre is a fan of a team that buys superstars regardless if they need a superstar or not, so I suggest him to go and support Chelsea, Real Madrid or Man City.

Aug 22, 2008
Grande le zebre reminds me of a friend of mine I had in a primary school. He had a new favourite team and a favourite player every day. Kinda like Maher, but he was restricted to one team per day. Grande le zebre is a fan of a team that buys superstars regardless if they need a superstar or not, so I suggest him to go and support Chelsea, Real Madrid or Man City.
You seem pretty obsessed with me;)

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Juve chief: 'We hate Inter!'
Tuesday 23 September, 2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus patron Lapo Elkann admits he finds joint leaders Inter “the least likeable rivals” in football.

The two clubs never really got along, but matters have deteriorated in the wake of Calciopoli. Now after the return to Serie A, they are fighting for the Scudetto once more.

“At this moment Inter are Juve's biggest rivals and, in recent years, have become our least likeable rivals too,” said the heir to the Agnelli empire.

“In any case, Inter are also a strong rival on the market place, seeing as they have four squads in one.”

Elkann has never been reticent in expressing his dislike of the Nerazzurri and is bound to cause further controversy with these statements.

Juve are on a roll after three wins on the trot between Serie A and the Champions League against Udinese, Zenit and Cagliari.

“I have the utmost respect, but the season is a long one and at the end of the day you're never sure who is going to win. The same goes for Europe.”

Football Italia

So when he's not sucking on a crack pipe, a transvestite's penis, or any combination of the two, he's babbling on about how much he despises Inter. Wasn't he the one praising them last season alongside El Presidente? Get this clown out of the organization as soon as humanly possible.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Juve chief: 'We hate Inter!'
Tuesday 23 September, 2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus patron Lapo Elkann admits he finds joint leaders Inter “the least likeable rivals” in football.

The two clubs never really got along, but matters have deteriorated in the wake of Calciopoli. Now after the return to Serie A, they are fighting for the Scudetto once more.

“At this moment Inter are Juve's biggest rivals and, in recent years, have become our least likeable rivals too,” said the heir to the Agnelli empire.

“In any case, Inter are also a strong rival on the market place, seeing as they have four squads in one.”

Elkann has never been reticent in expressing his dislike of the Nerazzurri and is bound to cause further controversy with these statements.

Juve are on a roll after three wins on the trot between Serie A and the Champions League against Udinese, Zenit and Cagliari.

“I have the utmost respect, but the season is a long one and at the end of the day you're never sure who is going to win. The same goes for Europe.”

Football Italia

So when he's not sucking on a crack pipe, a transvestite's penis, or any combination of the two, he's babbling on about how much he despises Inter. Wasn't he the one praising them last season alongside El Presidente? Get this clown out of the organization as soon as humanly possible.

:lol: :lol: :tup:

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
juventino-Slo,Grande Le Zebre,your'e completly the two most retarded members on this forum,I'm sorry perhaps you need to go and support a Premiership side because if you are complaining about the lack of money being spent it isen't going to change,please do us all a favour and get it through your skulls that the ITALIEN LEAGUE ISEN'T THE MOST WEALTHIEST ANYMORE!,stop living in the 90's ffs.Gone are the days where we are going to spend 60-70million on players it aint happening sorry to dissapoint you.Why I woulden't want an ARAB RUSSIAN AMERICAN owner over our club,for one they don't give a fuck about traditions of clubs,two there not even remotly intrested in the game just what prizes it holds.I dunno about everyone else,but I prefer having Italien players and home grown talent on show more than superstars because them players have been at the clubs since such a young age and you want to throw all that development away all the money that went into there development to sign lets say a Robinho whos not to say those youth players aren't going to be the next big thing?or even bigger?.But hey such and such are on the market for ex amount of money lets sign him and forget about the talent we have for the future,Juventus is going to take years of rebuilding but when that has happened I'm sure we will be a force once again because of the time and money we have spent in our youth more than buying some overpriced player.

I feel you both need to stop living in the 90's and stop bitching about the club because it's starting to piss me off every over post of you two is slagging our board off,who is to say we all don't feel pissed off?,but be patient if not please leave the forum because Juventus doesen't go from being to rock bottom to great overnight realise that.

Again instead of sounding like my ex girlfriend moaning all the time,just wait and watch the future unfold in your eyes(our youth)and believe me the future is BLACK AND WHITE for Juventus.

P.S-Sorry about punctuation and spelling.

Cheers

Nick.
I couldn't have said it any better. Ive fought with those 2 countless times, still they give me the "fuck sucko" lets buy this and that. It has to end

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)