Lampard To Juve ??? I Doubt (5 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
they have young albeit limited talent but for most cases not given enough first team chances also they are loan out to lower leagues so as to accomdate the foreigners , in ref to 1966 thats why the english FA are trying to get the 2016 world cup back in england as that represents their best chance of winning it
its cuz there no eu restrictions in england, they mite compete at club level but internationally they are a joke.

2016? dont u mean 2018? and italy are to win the 2018 wc ;) or at least reach the finals its the 12 yr rule

Buy on AliExpress.com

ararossi

Jun 6, 2007
its cuz there no eu restrictions in england, they mite compete at club level but internationally they are a joke.

2016? dont u mean 2018? and italy are to win the 2018 wc ;) or at least reach the finals its the 12 yr rule
ya 2018 and of course italy to win unless if my country makes it to the world cup but thats a big ask :)

Kosta

The Eccentric
Jul 16, 2006
Premiership - Ranieri: no Juventus swoop for Lampard

Eurosport - Tue, 03 Jul 13:53:00 2007 [link]

New Juventus coach Claudio Ranieri has denied that the club are set to swoop for Chelsea midfielder Frank Lampard. Ranieri signed Lampard for Chelsea in 2001 and watched the former West Ham man turn into an England regular and one of the most highly-rated players in Europe.

But, despite the Essex-born star entering a phase in his contract that allows him to buy his way out of Chelsea, Ranieri maintains that he is happy with what he has got.

"We are full in midfield and won't be signing anyone else there," Ranieri told the BBC. "Frank is a fantastic player - I know that better than anyone - but the only player we need before the start of the season is a central defender."

Although Barcelona are understood to be at the head of the queue should he leave Chelsea, the rumours linking Lampard to Juventus intensified when he was spotted in conversation with Ranieri after England's 1-1 draw with Brazil at Wembley.

But Ranieri insisted it was nothing more than friendly banter:

"We had a great relationship when we were at Chelsea and it was good to catch up with him after England's game against Brazil last month," he confirmed.

"Many people said Frank wasn't worth the [£11 million] when I signed him but he worked very hard and went on to become one of the best midfielders in the world. That made me very proud."

Lampard would cost around £9 million if he were to move without signing a new contract this summer.

- Reda Maher -

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004

New Juventus coach Claudio Ranieri has denied that the club are set to swoop for Chelsea midfielder Frank Lampard. Ranieri signed Lampard for Chelsea in 2001 and watched the former West Ham man turn into an England regular and one of the most highly-rated players in Europe.

But, despite the Essex-born star entering a phase in his contract that allows him to buy his way out of Chelsea, Ranieri maintains that he is happy with what he has got.

"We are full in midfield and won't be signing anyone else there," Ranieri told the BBC. "Frank is a fantastic player - I know that better than anyone - but the only player we need before the start of the season is a central defender."

Although Barcelona are understood to be at the head of the queue should he leave Chelsea, the rumours linking Lampard to Juventus intensified when he was spotted in conversation with Ranieri after England's 1-1 draw with Brazil at Wembley.

"We had a great relationship when we were at Chelsea and it was good to catch up with him after England's game against Brazil last month," he confirmed.

"Many people said Frank wasn't worth the [£11 million] when I signed him but he worked very hard and went on to become one of the best midfielders in the world. That made me very proud."

Lampard would cost around £9 million if he were to move without signing a new contract this summer.

- Reda Maher -
This mean we will not look after Deigo...:smoke: , no ?

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006

word! on another note i hope italy dont repeat what they did in 83/84, not qualifying for euro championships. they better make it because ill be going 100%! cant wait

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
The Sun declares: 'Barcelona will bid £12million for Chelsea's Frank Lampard today. SunSport can reveal the Spanish giants plan to make formal contact for the first time about signing Lamps.'

Despite Chelski being determined to retain the midfielder, and his agent vowing on Monday that he would stay at Stamford Bridge, 'Barca will not be put off and are prepared for a hostile battle to win his signature.'

The paper also quotes Transfer Gossip's good friend, Mr Inside Source, saying: "We know the negotiation will be a complex one. But coach Frank Rijkaard has made his feelings clear on Lampard and it's now up to the directors to find a way to sign him.

"We don't expect it will happen quickly but we have time before the new La Liga season begins and we are prepared to do what is necessary."

football365.com

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
Juve: Ranieri 'We need a central defender, no to Lampard'

The coach of Juventus, Claudio Ranieri has told BBC: Lampard is a fantastic player, but we are fine in centre midfield, we need a central defender.

calciomercato.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Better than Mourinho? I doubt...
Ranieri was the one that bought him from West Ham IIRC..

- Reda Maher -
:eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)