Lampard To Juve ??? I Doubt (6 Viewers)

David01

Aug 20, 2006
You think you won't find stronger than:

Nedved-----------Tiago--------Lampard---------Camo?

i know we are Juve fans but don't exaggerate

It would be a stong midfield, but not the strongest
Come on we are fans right. My point is we will be stronger with him. It would be one of the strongest midfields around.OK?

JoSafat

Jun 30, 2007
You think you won't find stronger than:

Nedved-----------Tiago--------Lampard---------Camo?

i know we are Juve fans but don't exaggerate

It would be a stong midfield, but not the strongest

don't forget nedved still in confused want to play or retired, if lampard join us we just can hope that he play well for juve

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
ROMAN WANTS LAMPS DEAL - REPORT

Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich is reportedly desperate to get new deals sorted for Frank Lampard and John Terry.

The England international duo are both said to be attempting to land bumper new pay deals above the £121,000-a-week grade currently enjoyed by Andriy Shevchenko and Michael Ballack.

Lampard and Terry believe they are the most valuable assets at Stamford Bridge and should be rewarded as such, although chief executive Peter Kenyon has so far refused to meet their demands.

Now, according to The Sun, Abramovich wants the dispute settled one way or the other by the time the players return from their pre-season training camp in Los Angeles, which takes place from Monday July 9 to Sunday July 22.

The Daily Mirror, which claims Lampard turned down a £135,000-a-week offer before the FA Cup final, believes Chelsea will hold firm and not give in to the midfielder's demands.

And the Daily Star is sure the 29-year-old will not quit the Blues - Lampard could use a FIFA get-out clause to buy himself out for £8million - and is prepared to complete the remaining two years of his current £70,000-a-week contract, if he is not sold.

sportinglife.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Frank Lampard's agent insists his client remains committed to Chelsea for the rest of his career, and has denied reports that the England star has turned down the offer of a new deal at Stamford Bridge.

Reports on Sunday claimed that Lampard had spurned an offer that would have made him Chelsea's highest-paid player, with both Barcelona and Juventus linked with the prolific midfielder after talks regarding a contract extension stalled.

However, Steve Kutner insists Lampard has not had the chance to turn down a contract as he has not yet sat down with chief executive Peter Kenyon to resume discussions.

With talk of a move abroad refusing to subside, Kutner has also underlined that Lampard is keen to remain at Chelsea for the remainder of his playing career.

"The three of us haven't had a chance to have talks," said Kutner.

"There has never been a time when the three of us have been free as Frank has been on holiday and Peter has been away. But nothing has changed.

"Frank has always said he wants to stay at Chelsea for the rest of his career.

"He will join up with Chelsea's tour next week and will be as committed as ever. Nothing can get sorted out until he gets back, but there is no rush."

----------------------------
Skysports.com

And the saga continues....

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
Newspaper reports yesterday claimed Frank Lampard had turned down a new contract with Chelsea and was set to leave Stamford Bridge.

However, his agent has denied this is the case, claiming Lampard wants to stay at Chelsea for the rest of his career.

Steve Kutner said: "Frank has always said he wants to stay at Chelsea for the rest of his career.

"He will join up with Chelsea's tour next week and will be as committed as ever."

sportinglife.com

MACHARA

Jul 3, 2007
I doubt Lampard to be JUve type...

Englishmen ARE NOT welcome to Juve!!!

Atleast the DRGHI will be upset:)

We practically haven't had any englishmen in Juve and besides that its an Italian club and we SHOULD have as many italians as possible!

David01

Aug 20, 2006

We practically haven't had any englishmen in Juve and besides that its an Italian club and we SHOULD have as many italians as possible!
Isn't that racial to say he is not welcome just because he is Brittish. We have had a number of Britts at Juve and they were quite succesful (Charles,Rush)
I don't think Inter fans will call for more Italians after their Argentinians brought them a scudetto at last after so many years. I want an italian team but I also want a winning team. If we can't have 11 world class Italians I prefer 11 worldclass players no matter what nationality. We can debate how good Lampard is but I'd say he is better then Paro or Zanetti for example.
The foundation of our team is italian but we need good players from abroad to make us even better.Don' t give me this crap that Drughi don't want an Englishman, how would they feel if we are midtable with 11 italians on the pitch?

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004

These are the British players that played with Juve:
Brown
Jack Diment
McQueen
Ayers
Goodley
Heyle
Johnson
William John Jordan
David Platt
James Squair
Liam Brady
John Charles
Ian Rush

http://www.myjuve.it/Giocatori/Tabellino.asp?id=217

jaansu

Jul 12, 2002
Charles and Rush both played for Wales

Liam Brady is not British, he is Irish.

Anyways what would you have against any English player playing for Juve. If they are good enough, why not?

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
member posted before him said englishman
I know they aren't, thats why I said British, but a good deal of those players are English. Saying that English are not welcome is just ignorant and racist.

And besides do you want to tell me that Drughi would actually know the difference?

Edit: Why are we arguing with a banned member?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

as if ian rush didnt bring enough shame to the club :disagree:

i agree no ignorant pies at juve please, the pigs are not welcomed at our club especially lampard, especially from liverpool so that rules gerrard out

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)