Lampard To Juve ??? I Doubt (4 Viewers)

bianconeri1221

The Siver Cartel
Jun 20, 2007
Juventus boss Ranieri rules out Lamps raid

Juventus boss Claudio Ranieri has ruled out a swoop for Frank Lampard, despite speculation the midfielder could quit Chelsea this summer.

Lampard has been linked with both the Turin giants and Barcelona this summer but the England midfielder insists he wants to stay at Stamford Bridge.
Now Juve have ruled themselves out of the running, with new head coach Ranieri insisting the Italians are looking for a defender to boost their ranks.
Ranieri, who signed Lampard from West Ham for £11million in 2001, declared: "We are full in midfield and won't be signing anyone else there.

"Frank is a fantastic player - I know that better than anyone - but the only player we need before the start of the season is a central defender."

However, Ranieri is a confirmed admirer of the 28-year-old.

He said: "Many people said Frank wasn't worth the money when I signed him but he worked very hard and went on to become one of the best midfielders in the world. That made me very proud.

"We had a great relationship when we were at Chelsea and it was good to catch up with him after England's game against Brazil last month."

foxsoccer.com

Marko

GhostDog
May 1, 2006
Ranieri was the one that bought him from West Ham IIRC..
Yea, I know that. He saw quality in him, brought him to Chelsea, probably got percentage of his earning until the end of his career and that's great! But what these two won together? Maybe some cup trophy, I don't remember any more. On the other way Mourinho made of Lampard one of the best midfielders in the world, not to talk about trophies... And that was my point. I know that this facts hurts you...

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
i dont honestly see our board even amtching his wage demands, especially after what elkann said, sum1 like diego wud ask for a fraction of his wages
Do you, in all honesty, genuinely believe we will sign Diego this summer?

Just wondering since you are always banging on about there being an agreement with the player.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Yea, I know that. He saw quality in him, brought him to Chelsea, probably got percentage of his earning until the end of his career and that's great! But what these two won together? Maybe some cup trophy, I don't remember any more. On the other way Mourinho made of Lampard one of the best midfielders in the world, not to talk about trophies... And that was my point. I know that this facts hurts you...
It does??:confused2

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Do you, in all honesty, genuinely believe we will sign Diego this summer?

Just wondering since you are always banging on about there being an agreement with the player.

id say its a good chance to say the least, but it seems secco is keeping his options open for that attacking mid position which he promised to sign and certainly more than likely if nedved does decide to retire which at the moment is very uncertain, apparently talks of him staying on to play isnt going well

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
id say its a good chance to say the least, but it seems secco is keeping his options open for that attacking mid position which he promised to sign and certainly more than likely if nedved does decide to retire which at the moment is very uncertain, apparently talks of him staying on to play isnt going well
When did he promise that?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)