Lampard To Juve ??? I Doubt (7 Viewers)

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
as if ian rush didnt bring enough shame to the club :disagree:

i agree no ignorant pies at juve please, the pigs are not welcomed at our club especially lampard, especially from liverpool so that rules gerrard out
You got two especially's over there, so which one is it?

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
ffs what part of i know people within that firm dont people understand, and part where i said i disagree with some of their anti semetic views dont others understand?
God that sentence reminded me of the "rearrange the following words to create a sentence" kind of questions we used to get in homeworks in grade school.:p

ararossi

Jun 6, 2007
lampard wont make it in the serie a he is a good player but not great one as evident in his displays for england , the chelsea systems allows him the licence to go foward and have shots as he is protected by obi m, essien or makele depending on who is playing .As a attacking midfielder there are much better options than him btw gerrad is a much better player but he wont come anyway

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
lampard wont make it in the serie a he is a good player but not great one as evident in his displays for england , the chelsea systems allows him the licence to go foward and have shots as he is protected by obi m, essien or makele depending on who is playing .As a attacking midfielder there are much better options than him btw gerrad is a much better player but he wont come anyway
oh hallejluah, we have intelligent life on this forum!!!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
he is a great player one of the good players from england i prefer him to gerrard. i would like to see him in juve shirt, alltough i wont happen.
you are joking? even i rate gerrard higher than lampard as a more complete midfielder, like i said, lampard jsut wants the ball and twats its from where he is thinking hes gona get it in from 40 yrds out when it ends up in row Z. his team work is poor, and definatly lacks creativity, its cuz of lampards own style why england did sh*t at the wc and the strikers hardly got a touch cuz lampard wud take their shots

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
Lampard: Barca Will Bid Today, Chelsea Will Reject It
Barcelona will today make their first formal contact with Chelsea about midfielder Frank Lampard, with an opening bid of £12 million that the Blues will promptly reject, telling the Catalan giants that he is not for sale at any price.

That, anyway, is what The Sun is reporting on its back pages today.

The newspaper also claims that Chelsea officials will follow that up by arranging another meeting with Lampard to discuss a new contract when he returns for pre-season training next week.

Despite the ongoing contract saga and persistent interest from Barcelona - as well as Juventus - Chelsea are confident they can reach an agreement with Lampard and his advisers over an extension to the two years left on his current deal.

Accordingly they are expected to continue turning down any bids for the 28-year-old England international.

However, Barcelona are said to be equally persistent in their determination to lure him to Catalunya, and are braced for a war of attrition to achieve their objective.

The Sun quotes a "senior source at the Nou Camp" as saying: “We know the negotiation will be a complex one.

“But coach Frank Rijkaard has made his feelings clear on Lampard and it’s now up to the directors to find a way to sign him.

“We don’t expect it will happen quickly but we have time before the new La Liga season begins and we are prepared to do what is necessary.”

Meanwhile, Lampard’s agent, Steve Kutner, is relaxed, saying there is no hurry to resolve this issue.

"Frank will join up with Chelsea next week and will be as committed as ever," he said.

“Nothing can get sorted out until he gets back, but there is no rush.”

goal.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
i dont like gerrards character i remember when he rolled his eyes against portugal when lampard missed. then he missed also this son of beach haha
well i dont like any of the england players characters, the arrogance they show thinking they can stroll into any tournament thinking they can play long balls and take pot shots from far out and always hyping their chances in any major tournament

Jun 7, 2003
i also dont like england, but i like mourinho and he likes lampard. and lampard is not so arrogant he said once that riquelme is the best midfield player in the world also rooney said that. and i like riquelme haha

ararossi

Jun 6, 2007
well i dont like any of the england players characters, the arrogance they show thinking they can stroll into any tournament thinking they can play long balls and take pot shots from far out and always hyping their chances in any major tournament
lets hope they keep on thinking and playing as such so that they won't win anything :)

ararossi

Jun 6, 2007
as if they will ever, their youth development is none existant, and 1966 was a fluke in itself
they have young albeit limited talent but for most cases not given enough first team chances also they are loan out to lower leagues so as to accomdate the foreigners , in ref to 1966 thats why the english FA are trying to get the 2016 world cup back in england as that represents their best chance of winning it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)