La Liga (3 Viewers)

Sarah_old

Jul 30, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Febrina ] ++
It must be difficult match for Madrid, huh :down:
But That's ok ;) At least Real got 1 point!:)
Yeah, it was kinda hard for them since Helguera wasn't there, and they have to depend much on Hierro and the inexperienced Pavon in the defense. Good thing DB gave Minambres (sp?) a chance to play to help out.

~Sarah

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
denco

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #82
    Barcelona were quite unbeleivably pathetic in the whole game against Betis and the guy Kapi for Betis is not really known by me, but my goodness is he a very good player and quite underrated

Joaquin is still givind great performances thereby enhancing a very good reputation while Denilson always provide good entertainmant but not quite good efficiency as his final ball is quite poor almost always

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
    Barcelona were quite unbeleivably pathetic in the whole game against Betis and the guy Kapi for Betis is not really known by me, but my goodness is he a very good player and quite underrated

Joaquin is still givind great performances thereby enhancing a very good reputation while Denilson always provide good entertainmant but not quite good efficiency as his final ball is quite poor almost always
    Sadly, you are right.

Sivori

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++

Actually, Kapi was their star player in the 2nd division, and he got a lot of starts at the beginning of the last one. He was supposed top be their main goal-getter but he had a dismal season (to say the least, almost).
    This season though he has been wonderful, he's actually scored more in the first few games this season than all of last season.

Sarah_old

Jul 30, 2002
    Here's the top ten:

Team Pts GD
    --------------------
    Valencia 10 8
    Celta Vigo 10 6
    Real Sociedad 10 5
    Deportivo La Coruña 9 2
    Málaga 8 2
    Betis Sevilla 7 5
    Real Madrid 7 5
    Barcelona 7 1
    Valladolid 7 0
    Atletico Madrid 6 4

Real Madrid & Betis have only played 3 games:)

~Sarah

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    with Van Gaal in charge, I really do fear for them..I mean, what kind of fool releases the world's best player on a free transfer???!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
    with Van Gaal in charge, I really do fear for them..I mean, what kind of fool releases the world's best player on a free transfer???!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
    A fool who knows that it wold cause more trouble to try to keep him than to let him go. A fool who knows that no one would buy him. A fool who knows that the best player in the world would not play into the system.

Evelyn8

Jul 23, 2002
    watched Celta Vigo vs Valencia

great game much better then Atalanta vs Lazio

which I saw later.

There were 3 penalties awarded and all 3 were missed.

Altough Vagner scored on the last and had the game decided
    giving it its only goal.

Carew didn't play or at least not in the latter part whcih heart Valencia's options.....

But it was a great game
    between IMO
    SPains 2 best Teams...........

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
    FT Malaga 1 - 1 Villarreal

FT Recreativo Huelva 1 - 1 Deportivo La Coruna

75' Rayo Vallecano 1 - 0 Barcelona

3' Sevilla 0 - 0 Real Sociedad

3' Valencia 0 - 0 Racing Santander

jamaliano

Dec 7, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++

A fool who knows that it wold cause more trouble to try to keep him than to let him go. A fool who knows that no one would buy him. A fool who knows that the best player in the world would not play into the system.
    :thumb::thumb:thumb::thumb:

i totally agree with you. I really respect van Gaal, but i think he should have better players than the ones he has.

jamaliano

Dec 7, 2002
    Real Soc. the Revelation of the season Nihat is really performing well. Thats Toshack for you. He has this eye for talent but cant make use of them. He brought Nihat from Besiktas in Turkey.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)