La Liga (1 Viewer)

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
Being The dream team is a burden for Madrid actually.
And they just want more and more although they already have everything.
After Ronaldo's coming, I dunno what happen to Guti and Moro.
They're gonna stay forever on bench :down: well not for now because Ronaldo is injured but when he's back he's gonna be no.1 in front. No place for Moro nor Guti :down:

Buy on AliExpress.com

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
Ronaldo's presence in Real will cause problems .. Raul already stated that he prefers to play with his 'best friend' and partner Morientes .. Ronaldo is injured but when he gets back he will surely demand a place in the starting line-up ...Del Bosque will have to make tough decisions !!

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
It must be so annoying for them to stay loyal to the club, play to their best, then see another load of money spent and a new superstar to take their place:frown:

OP
denco

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #44
    Well maybe Morientes will give more than he usually does as he is very lazy and as for Guti, never in my life have i seen a player so impressed with himself, he should consider himself very lucky that he is in the squad let alone the team

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    I think Morientes-Raul is a much better partnership than Ronaldo-Raul.

I doubt Del Bosque even wanted to sign Ronaldo..does he even get a say in it?

OP
    denco

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #46
    You have never seen Raul-Ronaldo play so how can you make that assumption

dpforever

Jan 12, 2002
    denco has a point .. I think Ronaldo at least deserves a chance .. anyway that's typical of Real, I mean they are obssessed with attacking options .. It was apparent from last season that Real's only 'flaw' was in defence .. and I think signing a high-quality defender with that sort of money, like Ferdinand or Nesta, would make Real stronger than they are ..

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
    Well maybe Morientes will give more than he usually does as he is very lazy and as for Guti, never in my life have i seen a player so impressed with himself, he should consider himself very lucky that he is in the squad let alone the team
    I can't imagine where you get that kind of opinion about Morientes and Guti. Both of them are quite good players.

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Stripper ] ++
    also joaquin played great, he is probably one of the best RM in the world right now. 2 bad real madrid signed him 4 the next season as figos replacement.
    what?!?! NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! :down: stupid madrid &@^#(@!!! :fero: :mad:

OP
    denco

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #56
    ++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++

I can't imagine where you get that kind of opinion about Morientes and Guti. Both of them are quite good players.
    You just watch Morientes when he plays for Real Madrid, he does very little running off the ball, and why do you think he keeps getting booed at the Bernabeu and why the fans think he is not good enough to play in their superstar team, its because he is very lazy and though he does score he misses to many easy chances a la Kliuvert

As for Guti, well he feels he should be in the team week in week out but why, who is he superior to in that team, the likes of Solari, Mcmanaman, Savio are on the bench, is he any better than them. If he is that good how come he has one oh so very few caps? Besides whilst Redondo was there, he could not stand Guti because of Guti's arrogance.

I personally think Morientes is good but like Trez, his work rate is very poor but as for Guti , I do not feel he is good

dpforever

Jan 12, 2002
    Real Madrid chairman promptly suffocated any story hinting there could be a growing rift within the club's dressing room in an interview with Radio Nacional.

It is no secret that Ronaldo's arrival upset the balance in la Casa Blanca, mainly because of the Spanish nucleus' anger to see their mate Fernando Morientes was put in an awkward position during the transfer talks which eventually brought the Brazilian superstar to the club.

Florentino Perez insisted there was no such thing as a rift between "clans" at Real Madrid. "The dressing room is over the moon and its atmosphere has never been better", he said. "If you doubt it, ask the players".

"I don't believe there are any problems right now between them", he added. "El Flo" has also indicated they will look a solution for the Morientes case. "But it must suit both the club and the player", Perez said.

=====================

ya right :groan:

dpforever

Jan 12, 2002
    Real Madrid left back Roberto Carlos spoke words of anger about Saturday night's floodlight double failure at Betis' De Lopera stadium. "I am afraid it is going to give Spanish football bad publicity", Roberto Carlos said. "And it's extremely damaging to the players who were involved in that game and could not concentrate on their football".

The De Lopera fiasco took place only days before Real Madrid's all important match with AS Roma at the Olimpico, "where no such problem should occur", Italian television network RAI indicated.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    The balance has been upset at Real, Raul and the Spaniards are not happy with Moro being kicked out. Whether or not they will come to terms with this and reconciliate remains to be seen but potentially this could be damaging, would most likely see one or a few players sold.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)