La Liga (5 Viewers)

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
FT Deportivo La Coruna 1 - 0 Malaga

FT Osasuna 1 - 0 Espanyol

FT Racing Santander 3 - 0 Celta de Vigo (Forza Benayoun!)

FT Real Betis 0 - 1 Rayo Vallecano

FT Real Sociedad 2 - 1 Mallorca

FT Valladolid 2 - 0 Athletic Bilbao

FT Real Madrid 4 - 2 Recreativo Huelva (recreativo lead 2-0!)

27' Barcelona 0 - 1 Sevilla :LOL:

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
a goalkeeper, a left back, two centre backs and we will be champions of europe probably :D

but idiot van gaal and gaspart buy attackers all the time :irritate: they are so dumb!

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
gerard, overmars, mendieta, riquelme, saviola, kluivert, xavi, cocu, dani, rochemback, geovanni

that is good enough for me!
and puyol at right back is good ;)

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
gerard, overmars, mendieta, riquelme, saviola, kluivert, xavi, cocu, dani, rochemback, geovanni

:LOL: most of those aren't even strikers. :LOL:

and the midfield is suck too.
Xavi- Crap
rochemback- crap
geovanni- crap
motta- crap
cocu- now is crap
overmars- always injured

end up in just few good player: mendieta, kluivert (he's not so great too), saviola, riquleme, puyol. dani and gerrard never get to play.

:LOL:

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
I know they are not strikers, i was just showing the quality players we have.

I don't know if you're just trying to wind me up :irritate: but there is no way in hell that Xavi is crap! Rochemback is also an excellent young prospect, and i have seen first hand how brilliant xavi and geovanni are!

Cocu isn't crap either. he's not as good as he was, but is a solid player and very versatile. Overmars currently is not injured :p and is a very good fast player :cool:

i accept that motta is crap, for me he is overrated by van gaal, who plays him seemingly every week even though he is not that good :confused:

and kluivert is great :stuckup: a fantastic player IMO, just needs the service. Why the hell Gerard Lopez never plays is beyond me, another vg idiot mistake :rolleyes: like releasing rivaldo on a free :rolleyes:

anyhow, the players that are crap are the defence, especially rank de f*cking boer and that idiot keeper bonano :rolleyes:

sort it out joan!! :(:(

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002

Barcelona has many good players, but no results :confused:

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
I know they are not strikers, i was just showing the quality players we have.

I don't know if you're just trying to wind me up :irritate: but there is no way in hell that Xavi is crap! Rochemback is also an excellent young prospect, and i have seen first hand how brilliant xavi and geovanni are!

Cocu isn't crap either. he's not as good as he was, but is a solid player and very versatile. Overmars currently is not injured :p and is a very good fast player :cool:

i accept that motta is crap, for me he is overrated by van gaal, who plays him seemingly every week even though he is not that good :confused:

and kluivert is great :stuckup: a fantastic player IMO, just needs the service. Why the hell Gerard Lopez never plays is beyond me, another vg idiot mistake :rolleyes: like releasing rivaldo on a free :rolleyes:

anyhow, the players that are crap are the defence, especially rank de f*cking boer and that idiot keeper bonano :rolleyes:

sort it out joan!! :(:(
no, no, i'm not trying to wind you up. i'm just telling my opinion, that is all.
IMO xavi is too overrated. and i honestly think both rochemback and geovanni are crap. they are not so promising.

Overmars is very good (my favorite barca player) but don't count on it he won't be injured again.
kluivert is a very good player, but not as good as the leading stikers in the world.
the best player in barcelona team IMO is luis enrique. and now is injured. no, he's not better than saviola and riquelme, but he is the leader, without a doubt. both saviola and riquleme are superbs IMO and are barcelona pride.

but van gaal do his stupid south american discrimination and don't let them play so much (like they deserve!)

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
And I'm happy, cause my fav Spanish team Valencia won again :thumb:

VILLARREAL - VALENCIA 0:2 (0:0): Carew (52., 62.).

The curious thing is that they played without 7 main players, cause of contusions or cards: like: Canizaresa, Torres, Baraja and Vicente.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Oded ] ++
but van gaal do his stupid south american discrimination and don't let them play so much (like they deserve!)
you're right, he either plays saviola or riquelme, never both!! :(

and thanks for reminding me of yet another great attacking player, luis enrique :touched: our leader, and in superb form this year before his injury :moan:

yess vit at least valencia won :)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Oded ] ++
luis enrique has injuries problems as well. but nothing compared to tudor
true, tudor is probably the most unlucky outside of michael bridges (leeds) for injury

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)