La Liga 2023-24 (1 Viewer)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Their name is stupid anyway, basically Football Club Llanfairpwll... Football Club.

Imagine the Premier League sponsoring some amateur club in Andorra because they have a long name.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Bellingham with the winner 3 games in a row in LaLiga, 5 goals in 4! Madrid effect imo, he scored that many goals over entire season (on average) at Dortmund.
Ancelotti is also exceptional at getting the best out of midfielders. From wiki: Pirlo recalled the period he has spent in Milan with Ancelotti: "He changed my career, putting me in front of the defence. We shared some unforgettable moments. We had a magnificent past together."

So many midfielders turned world class under his guidance. I suppose he doesnt just tell them to figure it out for themselves on the pitch.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
this little guy (164 cm, exactly like giovinco) just scored a brace against barcelona. granada homegrown player, he made his debut in the league this season, and he's already at 5 goals in 9 rounds. the second goal was pretty cool, he made koundé look like a fool and the finish wasn't bad either:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
nacho was sent off for a reckless tackle during the stoppages of girona-real, he was banned for 3 matches by the federation. real appealed the decision and got a discount to 2 matches. it looks like the guy working for the league who made the decision on the discount is a die hard madridista lol

southern leagues :touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)