La Liga 2023-24 (4 Viewers)

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
Good luck to them in their attempt to sue the entirety of South and Central America.
I don't think judge from Barcelona can gave orders to companies in another country. Certainly they are not that stupid to go on witch hunt all over the world.
I don't know if this order can be applied even to other countries in EU?

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I don't think judge from Barcelona can gave orders to companies in another country. Certainly they are not that stupid to go on witch hunt all over the world.
I don't know if this order can be applied even to other countries in EU?
I think it's futile for them either way.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Is even watching those streams illegal? How an user can know if the broadcast is legal or not? I thought that streaming without an authorization is considered a crime, not watching it.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
la liga is the only top5 league without goal line technology which is ridiculous in 2024. tebas allegedly said that it would be too expensive (~3m lol) to implement

and this piece of shit loves to educate everyone on juventus. just an other dinosaur who should be out of office already

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
la liga is the only top5 league without goal line technology which is ridiculous in 2024. tebas allegedly said that it would be too expensive (~3m lol) to implement

and this piece of shit loves to educate everyone on juventus. just an other dinosaur who should be out of office already

Saw that crap yesterday, it was clearly over the line. Real getting all the calls once again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)