"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Valencia playing well against Madrid.

That Duro is an interesting player.

I still love me some Camavingus

- - - Updated - - -

Diakhaby’s tackle destroys two Real players at the same time. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

And then Diakhaby gets a career ending knee injury. Jesus.

- - - Updated - - -

Fights at the end of the game :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Ref blew the whistle on the cross and Bellingham scored a second later. :lol:

Last edited:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
well it's a close one but di bello might not be the worst ref of the weekend lol

To be fair he was itching to blow the whistle for like 5 seconds. He should have blown it dead right after the corner and clearance. It was bad but not as bad as Real fans will probably make it out to be.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
To be fair he was itching to blow the whistle for like 5 seconds. He should have blown it dead right after the corner and clearance. It was bad but not as bad as Real fans will probably make it out to be.
it was very bad. i don't feel sorry for real especially, but i'd be pissed if they took away a goal (or let's not even call it a goal, it was an opportunity) like that

either way kudos to real for not posting "it ends 2-2 at mestalla" like jj prolly did in a similar situation

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Is it a rule that the referee can only whistle after the ball has become dead in such situations or he can do it anytime after injury time is over?

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
What do you mean? We were deliberately fvcked here ser

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

Nah that's just straight awful way to referee my guy. He half assed.

He wants to end it do it immediately after corner was cleared.

He left them continue play, ball was in air and about to be headed by Bellingham. Who blows finito middle of active play ball in air in an attack?

Amateur hour. Doesnt matter who it is against.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Nah that's just straight awful way to referee my guy. He half assed.

He wants to end it do it immediately after corner was cleared.

He left them continue play, ball was in air and about to be headed by Bellingham. Who blows finito middle of active play ball in air in an attack?

Amateur hour. Doesnt matter who it is against.
to be fair the first whistle happens before the cross, but it was pretty shambolic

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)