La Liga 2019/20 (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
I have seen many great at something players, but seriously he is WC and probably the best ever at so many things.

His vision and through balls, his finishing and now free kicks. Just holy shit.

I am just glad I live in the same era as him and CR7.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Has it ever happened that the two best players of the generation played in the same team (both at their peak)?
Van Basten and Gullit at Milan would definitely be there.

Fat Ronaldo and Zidane at Madrid too, kinda. Ronaldo arguably wasn’t the same after the injuries at Inter though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

May 23, 2013
Evidently. I'm curious to know why Joao Felix suddenly stopped rising.
He 's been out injured for the last few weeks i think

- - - Updated - - -

Van Basten and Gullit at Milan would definitely be there.

Fat Ronaldo and Zidane at Madrid too, kinda. Ronaldo arguably wasn’t the same after the injuries at Inter though.

Michael Ballack was the true best in the world at that time. Just awful awful awful awful awful luck. Persisted throughout his career really :(

Last edited:

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Del Piero - Zidane in 97-98?
As much as we love Del Piero and the justified idolation he enjoys, I dont think there was ever a time where he was among the top two undisputed players in the world. Part of this obviously has to do with the quality in the sport at the time. The other part, for me atleast, is that his performances for the Italian NT were a bit underwhelming compared to his performances for Juventus for large parts of his career.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
As much as we love Del Piero and the justified idolation he enjoys, I dont think there was ever a time where he was among the top two undisputed players in the world. Part of this obviously has to do with the quality in the sport at the time. The other part, for me atleast, is that his performances for the Italian NT were a bit underwhelming compared to his performances for Juventus for large parts of his career.

Are you drunk? He was challenging Ronaldo as best player, when he peaked. Unfortunately, the injury happened and he never was the same player after he returned. Still world class, though.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

Wrong (in Trump voice). At one time it was him and goofy Ronaldo above all, if only for a short time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)