La Liga 2019/20 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Haha indeed, its funny your teammates are defending you with you are a dumbass who hasnt learned the basics of the language after 2 years.

Its similar to Bale that havent learned spanish in 6 years.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Someone who has lived in Spain for two years but doesn't know a basic sentence? Seems worthy of a red alone.

Saying that, does Bale even speak any Spanish now?

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Someone who has lived in Spain for two years but doesn't know a basic sentence? Seems worthy of a red alone.

Saying that, does Bale even speak any Spanish now?
Bale at least knows more spanish, than Harry Edward Kane knows english after 26 years.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Dont tell me you are getting triggered by him scoring 2 goals and having 2 assists in a normal La Liga game. Why are you that weak willed lol.
Just hate him. Him chocking in CL the past few years gave so much joy, especially last year's Liverpool disaster lol

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Why do you hate him exactly? He basically have no personality so not sure I see the hateable qualities. And as a player he is basically near perfection. I know tons of Real Madrid fans and I dont think a single one even hates Messi.

He chokes for Argentina in big games at times, but not Barca so much. In that Liverpool tie he scored a hattrick first game. 2nd match his team fell apart like the scrubs they are. How can someone who has 3 goals in 2 goal tie be a choker.

Last edited:

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Dont tell me you are getting triggered by him scoring 2 goals and having 2 assists in a normal La Liga game. Why are you that weak willed lol.
He just getting triggered, because in meantime Ronaldo chokes the shit out of him in Serie A.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Why do you hate him exactly? He basically have no personality so not sure I see the hateable qualities. And as a player he is basically near perfection. I know tons of Real Madrid fans and I dont think a single one even hates Messi.

He chokes for Argentina in big games at times, but not Barca so much. In that Liverpool tie ge scored a hattrick first game. 2nd match his team fell apart like the scrubs they are.
Because of his fan boys who won't ever acknowledge that he is a choker at the slightest pressure. Also because (Barca fans won't care) neutrals will always hold it against him that he never tested himself outside his comfort zone.

Jun 6, 2015

He chokes for Argentina in big games at times, but not Barca so much. In that Liverpool tie he scored a hattrick first game. 2nd match his team fell apart like the scrubs they are. How can someone who has 3 goals in 2 goal tie be a choker.
For some reason these supreme athletes have the tendency to have their fair share of haters, especially in this social media age. Probably has more to do with the cultlike following these athletes generate than their actual personalities. I personally think people are way too petty with such things.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Dudes, isn't it the whole essence of sports fandom? Hating every good player who by definition is a threat to your favorite team? We have all the right to hate Messi for the 2015 CL final alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)