La Liga 2019/20 (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Damn what a game

But I was confused as fuck when my friend told he was going to watch Barca play tonight in supercopa, I was like what the fuck? Didn't Real win it last night?

Semi finals for supercopa, what kind of fuckery is this?
Same. Though I had read somewhere that they they’ll he played 3 games in Saudi. Then I asked my friend to check it if it’s semi final. But supercoppa semi-final doesnt even make sense. I believe that supercoppa game shouldn’t be played if one team wins domestic double (league title and coppa title).

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Damn what a game

But I was confused as fuck when my friend told he was going to watch Barca play tonight in supercopa, I was like what the fuck? Didn't Real win it last night?

Semi finals for supercopa, what kind of fuckery is this?
Didn't occur to you to question why the fuck would Real play a Supercopa if they ended last season with zero tituli and didn't even make the Copa final? :D

I like this format btw, adds prestige to otherwise the least prestigious official trophy in club football.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Yeah, what in the world made you type that.
Evidence?

I probably should've added "values winning and trophies anymore...over style and entertainment". Just the teams in flux this season that either fired coaches or are rumored to be unhappy with them (Barca, Bayern, Arsenal, United) - 99% of their fans talk about random hipsters like Rose, Setien, Arteta, cry for Poch and Ten Haag just because of 'style'. Our own fanbase bullied one of our best coaches ever for 'unattractive' football even though that's been our DNA forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)