La Liga 2017/18 (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Lebron is better than MJ to be fair. There is no way MJ could have done what Lebron does. @Osman and @King of Kings, am i right or am i right?
if only you could say at what, so that we could atleast take you seriously, it would be great?

- - - Updated - - -

Does what Lebron does? Do you mean choke multiple times in finals, defect to Miami to win a couple of NBA titles? :howler:

He did deliver on his promise to deliver a title to Cleveland, but he's NEVER winning another championship again.
barely, and it took his opponents to have their best defender suspended for the game that changed the momentum, their best player to play the playoffs injured, their 6th man and 2nd best defender to play injured for the last 3 games, and them missing their starting center for 2.5 games. apologies if i missed someone

Buy on AliExpress.com

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
It's gonna suck for him when Messi wins four more Balon D'ors.

Lebron is better than MJ to be fair. There is no way MJ could have done what Lebron does. @Osman and @King of Kings, am i right or am i right?
I love you.

You know this.

But you're an idiot :lol:

May 23, 2013
Mad, because he $#@!s Juve every season. ::lol3::

Mad, because he $#@!s Bayern every season. ::lol3::

Mad, because he $#@!s Messi and Barca every season ::lol3::
He does fuck Juve and Bayern every season but it may have something to do with Madrid being the best in the world.

When Barca was the best Messi was fucking him and the football world every season aswell just as an overall player not just with goals.

- - - Updated - - -

its really astonishing that there are people who dare to compare Ronaldo to this.

Messi is tiers above Ronaldo. At his peak goalscoring years he was a better goalscorer than Ronaldo ever was and overall he as always been better.

Jan 22, 2016
He does $#@! Juve and Bayern every season but it may have something to do with Madrid being the best in the world.

When Barca was the best Messi was $#@!ing him and the football world every season aswell just as an overall player not just with goals.

- - - Updated - - -

its really astonishing that there are people who dare to compare Ronaldo to this.

Messi is tiers above Ronaldo. At his peak goalscoring years he was a better goalscorer than Ronaldo ever was and overall he as always been better.
Yep, Ronaldo is a goal machine, but you put Messi in any position and he instantly becomes one of the best in the history in that position. That's how talented he is.

May 23, 2013
Yep, Ronaldo is a goal machine, but you put Messi in any position and he instantly becomes one of the best in the history in that position. That's how talented he is.
Honestly, its a shame that we wont have a player like this in the next generation. And an even greater shame that he never left Barca. Would have loved to see how he would have adapted in the Prem or Serie A.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I love you.

You know this.

But you're an idiot :lol:
I love you too but think about it. It’s definitely not that black and white. Lebron makes a pretty good argument for GOAT and his game just keeps improving, even at this point. Got all the stats behind him, has a championship for Cleveland which was like the Browns winning a Superbowl. Unplayable in both offense and defense. Clutch as hell.

Guy’s the complete package and literally unstoppable.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I don't make a meticulous list, but I know it's not her from those pics I seen, tho she is beautiful, not just wow best ever level.

Would probably say Federica Nargi or Yolanthe Cabau.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)