La Liga 2017/18 (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
I wish Ronaldo & Messi would just die already. Sick of them to death.
We'd be looking at both differently if both had transferred to different clubs by now. Both play for the 2 biggest clubs and have teams built around them. So it becomes monotonous in that sense to see both dominating year after year with the same teams.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
We'd be looking at both differently if both had transferred to different clubs by now. Both play for the 2 biggest clubs and have teams built around them. So it becomes monotonous in that sense to see both dominating year after year with the same teams.
Then, sick of Real & Barca having prime Ronaldo & Messi :D

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Then, sick of Real & Barca having prime Ronaldo & Messi :D
I have a feeling this season will enclose the final chapter in their rivalry. I smell an El Clasico final in the CL this year.

With so many injuries, Ronaldo being in amazing form again(scored like 17 goals in last 8 games or something), i'm having a hard time thinking we're gonna beat them especially with Chiellini now being a doubt too.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I have a feeling this season will enclose the final chapter in their rivalry. I smell an El Clasico final in the CL this year.

With so many injuries, Ronaldo being in amazing form again(scored like 17 goals in last 8 games or something), i'm having a hard time thinking we're gonna beat them especially with Chiellini now being a doubt too.
CL Final and WC final, UEFA and FIFA would jizz to death, but to be fair that would in fact be epic (for a neutral).

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
When Real used to be old Real, they couldn't even come near them, let alone surpass them. Real is not as convincing as they were before. Atletico is always tough. Valencia did jump, but it's more to do with fragile Real imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)