La Liga 2017/18 (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
The guy is a machine, does he not age or decline? He's 33 yet he's still levels above every other player in the world apart from Messi. Not only is his consistency unprecedented, but at 33 the fvcker just decides big games in an unbelievable way. One of the best to ever play the game without a doubt.
I hate Marcelo Salas.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
He'll be playing third fiddle, there's also Simmons(who I'm convinced will be the next NBA superstar).

See. That’s why he won’t join and also won’t win 3 straight, so B81s haterade wont be empty

- - - Updated - - -

And the next superstars will be Giannis, AD and Embiid, if they stay healthy

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
See. That’s why he won’t join and also won’t win 3 straight, so B81s haterade wont be empty

- - - Updated - - -

And the next superstars will be Giannis, AD and Embiid, if they stay healthy
I think Simmons has a higher ceiling than all three, he's literally young Lebron.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I think Simmons has a higher ceiling than all three, he's literally young Lebron.
Young Bron? Hardly. LeBron even at a young age was a much better scorer and shooter, Simmons is shooting no threes basically, most of his points come within 4 meters of the basket, from fast breaks/transition and pick and rolls with Embiid, with 3 other shooters giving him wide open driving lanes. and he shoots under 60% ft on 4 attempts per game. He’s too terrible of a shooter to be compared to even young LeBron, which is why I don’t see him being the face of the NBA, even if he’s a physical specimen

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Shooting is something that can be learned. The way he breaks down defenses and passes the ball is something no other rookie in the league comes close to doing.

Giannis is the real physical specimen, dude's unstoppable.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Shooting is something that can be learned. The way he breaks down defenses and passes the ball is something no other rookie in the league comes close to doing.

Giannis is the real physical specimen, dude's unstoppable.
Playing 2-2 with Embiid, and 3 shooters spreading the floor, there are number of PGs that would flourish. And even if shooting can be improved, he’s 22 already, not some 18-19 year old that only joined the league now. If he improves his fts to 70%, midrange to 40% and 3pt shot to 30%, it would already be massive, and that are some sub average numbers for a superstar

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Playing 2-2 with Embiid, and 3 shooters spreading the floor, there are number of PGs that would flourish. And even if shooting can be improved, he’s 22 already, not some 18-19 year old that only joined the league now. If he improves his fts to 70%, midrange to 40% and 3pt shot to 30%, it would already be massive, and that are some sub average numbers for a superstar
The 3 pt % is misleading as he only takes them at the end of a quarter :D I think he's only attempted single digits in threes all season long.

But I do see the potential in the kid, he's smart as shit an talented as hell. We'll have to see whether time proves us right :D

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
The 3 pt % is misleading as he only takes them at the end of a quarter :D I think he's only attempted single digits in threes all season long.

But I do see the potential in the kid, he's smart as shit an talented as hell. We'll have to see whether time proves us right :D
Yeah, let’s wait and see. Kid is clearly talented, definitely future top20 player if healthy, just not on the level of above mentioned from what I’ve seen. Let him prove me wrong (or right) :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)