L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
lol i checked he made 5 mil at chelsea and now he's getting 7.... wow
why is he even considered to be an "attacking and offensiv" coach? His stats are far from impressiv and only cause he get your ass handed to you by city (6:0), doesnt make you offensive :p
The delusion is strong and the ambition is weak.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Let me tell you something simple boys and girls. Sarri knows that all he has to do is find the best ways to feed Ronaldo in the range of 5-20 meters from the goal. Let's face it, that was something Allegri was average at. Ronaldo had a good season under Allegri. Under Sarri, he will have an excelent one. That guy made Higuain score 35+ goals in the league. He even made a great striker out of a loser and an average player such as Mertens.

I have no doubts that we will win the league under Sarri but I also think we will do great in CL.

All of you underestimate Sarri and his motivation.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Let me tell you something simple boys and girls. Sarri knows that all he has to do is find the best ways to feed Ronaldo in the range of 5-20 meters from the goal. Let's face it, that was something Allegri was average at. Ronaldo had a good season under Allegri. Under Sarri, he will have an excelent one. That guy made Higuain score 35+ goals in the league. He even made a great striker out of a loser and an average player such as Mertens.

I have no doubts that we will win the league under Sarri but I also think we will do great in CL.

lol
he didnt win anything in italy with his motiviation being so high and he hardly finished 4th in the epl.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
lets put it this way, he is a decent coach with some huge flaws (one dimensional, his team selection, subs, big games and character).
But we will have a strong enough squad to put him in the position to win serie A. Milan and rome look done and we will see how conte does with a decent squad at inter.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Let me tell you something simple boys and girls. Sarri knows that all he has to do is find the best ways to feed Ronaldo in the range of 5-20 meters from the goal...
yeah, that's really simple.

any coach should keep this team on its winning streak. it's not about ronaldo, it's not about any other player in particular, it's about juventus.

also, we scored good enough number of goals during last season, but we leaked in too much at the back. just look at the way we went down against both atalanta and ajax with avoidable goals and without domination. we can bring any coach with any philosophy, but unless we fix the squad, we can't really expect more. allegri's pragmatic approach didn't really favor ronaldo, i give you that, but sorry, i don't care at all about cr's private ambitions. if we start to feed him like sarri fed higuain in napoli's record scoring year and forget about defending in the process, we're screwed. just a kind reminder: napoli finished 3rd when they scored their record number of goals, and failed miserably in all cup competitions. for me, it's the team first.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

Juventus set the goals for next season:

- Make Ronaldo score as many goals as possible
- Serie A, not important
- CL, we're there for the aesthetics
- Coppa Italia, who cares?

- - - Updated - - -

:agree: Klopp did it, why shouldnt Sarri.
How many times did Klopp play CL playoffs before he won the whole thing?

Now try to find the number of games Sarri played in CL playoffs.

- - - Updated - - -

'Giovanni Martusciello as his Assistant"

Heh like i sad. THIS bum who took Empoli down to Serie B. NO WAY i still dont believe. NO.
Spaletti's assistant at Inter :lol2:

The combination is impeccable.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Maurizio Sarri will be the new coach of Juventus, the Italian could officially be released from Chelsea today. Juventus will pay compensation of around €3m euros. The former Napoli coach will receive an annual salary of €7m. [Romeo Agresti]

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Paolo Paganini :rofl:never heard of him before the Pep rumours. Not suddenly he is to be trusted? Working on Raisport, since when has Raisport been a great source :lol:. You guys follow anybody believing Pep will come, it could even be from a new twitter account from a 10 year old boy from Hongkong, doesen't matter as long as he is posting positive news about Pep.

14 June :green: (youth cup at allianz :rofl:)
Peps wife leasing a car :spliff:
Verdict coming 18.30-19 :blah:
Citys officiall website posting old news :donedeal:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)