L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Anyone taking scudetto for granted are perhaps in for an unpleasent surprise, nevermind the fact extra motivated anti-Juve teams as Napoli and Inter have Ancelotti/Conte at their helm while we apparently settled with a gamble in Sarri, but to put it in another way, we are literally two transfers away from becoming either one of the absolute strongest teams on paper and legit CL contenders or morfing into a tier below if we end up selling the likes of Dybala/Cancelo/Pjanic and replace them with ‘market opportunities’ as Chiesa/Hysaj/Rabiot.

Can we really be sure that won’t be the case at this point? Tbf given the latest string of events we can’t be certain of anything atm.

Thankfully, overall we at least keep having the edge by the fact we still have a CR7 and Chiellini around to balance everything out.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
whats the staff rumours? barzagli, pirlo involved? what about fitness and medical staff? Allegri deciding to take the fucking year off means there's no one in the market for Grani and Foletti, hopefully we kick them out regardless

Leendiz

Feb 14, 2018
Whether you like sarri or don’t like him I’m sure we all must agree it’s a risk picking him so I don’t get why the club is willing to take a risk like this , smells of desperation to me I think we failed to get the prime target

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
When having the best team in Italy/Spain, Germamy/EPL and you win the league you are not the best coach there is, you just did your job.
When you have by far the best team in Europe, like Pep 's Barcă and you win the CL, you just did your job again.
When you have the best team in Europe and can't win the CL, you have failed and Pep has failed in Bayern.

You are a great coach when you don't have the best team and yet still win the league or CL, because you made the difference and made your team to overperform and achieve results greater of their value.
This is the kind of coaches we should be aiming for.
Like Klopp, Simeone and Mourinho

Pep, ZZ and Max are highly rated not because they won better teams with inferior material, not even because they built those teams, but only because they didn't fail to do get what they naturally deserved.
Such coaches are OK, but ok is not enough for us, we need great, we don't have the best team in Europe, neither the cash to buy them.
We need the team to overperform and achieve better results than the sum of its parts.

Sarri faced high handicap at Napoli, he couldn't win the league or the CL with such inferior material, but he did put a challenge, we were never stressed that hard before and we were outplayed in our between games.
Napoli after him obviously lost performance.
At his first chance with a semi competitive team Sarri has won a European title, this actually proves that it was his material that held him back so far and not his coaching skills.
It's unfair to compare him with Pep and ZZ who ere gifted the best teams without proving anything before.
We don't know if Sarri will succeed with us, our mngt are impressed and they do have their reasons which were obviously made before Sarri won that title.
We will see if they were right or wrong but they knew that Pep and ZZ are not miracle makers and can only win when they have the best team, which we can provide for them.

Personally i only hope for one thing from Sarri,
i believe that our team underperformed in CL and the main reason for that is that we don't have an attacking plan, mostly because we don't have an AMF and because we insist on douches like Bonucci and De Ciglio, ppl who take away our defensive solidarity.
Sarri always used a creator in the midfield and i hope that he will finally convince our mngt to get one and create a system that would use him and have our team benefit from it.
From there we can build uppon our next step and maybe even the seer will of our players can win smth for us!

As we have seen time and time again, as we are now, we don't stand a chance, smth had to be done and if we can't do any better, we can only welcome Sarri and wish him the best!

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
How many times are we allowed to insult this filthy chain smoking cunt if/when he joins us? I think the mods should be lenient and allow us to voice our disapproval and disgust at least once a week.
I dont want him, dont like him, his a filthy clueless cunt but once he joins us, he becomes one of us because at the end the best for Juve comes before anything, even if we foresee it as failiure we can wish nothing but the best.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Anyone taking scudetto for granted are perhaps in for an unpleasent surprise, nevermind the fact extra motivated anti-Juve teams as Napoli and Inter have Ancelotti/Conte at their helm while we apparently settled with a gamble in Sarri, but to put it in another way, we are literally two transfers away from becoming either one of the absolute strongest teams on paper and legit CL contenders or morfing into a tier below if we end up selling the likes of Dybala/Cancelo/Pjanic and replace them with ‘market opportunities’ as Chiesa/Hysaj/Rabiot.

Can we really be sure that won’t be the case at this point? Tbf given the latest string of events we can’t be certain of anything atm.

Thankfully, overall we at least keep having the edge by the fact we still have a CR7 and Chiellini around to balance everything out.
Your're never certain of anything. You can sign fucking CR7 who rips his ACL off a month later and you're fucked. Sticking to Allegri would give no guarantees as well when it comes to the coach role. Winning should never be taken for granted and no, starus quo doesn't guarantee it any more than a change.

Next season is going to be very difficult regardless of what Juve do. Ancelotti is already settled in at Napoli and they look like being capable of signing better players now (James is rumored). Conte at Inter is a huge deal, they will be contenders, regardless of who we buy and appoint as a coach.

Sure, I'd have preferred Pep but it is what it is. Allegri was long enough here to wear out so a change would be needed rather sooner than later. Sarri is a good coach that always prepares his stuff with high level of detail but he's nowhere as resilient as Allegri is. He wants to impose his style of play on his players and in the process on the opponents. People call it one trick pony around here and then fap to Pep/Klopp who are of the same mold.

Let's wait and see. If Sarri managed to make play Napoli and Chelsea good and effective football, he should have no problems with doing it here, we've got much better players and we can buy some more this Summer. His teams definitely punched above their weight until now, that's a promising start.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Bertelli recalled for fitness, best in business.
that's good news, can't wait to see the team capable of intense footie for extended periods again, we looked like a senior side against Ajax

- - - Updated - - -

Whether you like sarri or don’t like him I’m sure we all must agree it’s a risk picking him so I don’t get why the club is willing to take a risk like this , smells of desperation to me I think we failed to get the prime target
I think the main aspiration here is we want to distance ourselves from the reputation Allegri gave us, that we are a pragmatic, tactical side that'll grind out the results whatever it takes. whether a more positive approach will give us better results in CL remains to be seen, but I don't think Sarri will be given the same 5 years Allegri was in case he doesn't deliver the CL.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Your're never certain of anything. You can sign fucking CR7 who rips his ACL off a month later and you're fucked. Sticking to Allegri would give no guarantees as well when it comes to the coach role. Winning should never be taken for granted and no, starus quo doesn't guarantee it any more than a change.

Next season is going to be very difficult regardless of what Juve do. Ancelotti is already settled in at Napoli and they look like being capable of signing better players now (James is rumored). Conte at Inter is a huge deal, they will be contenders, regardless of who we buy and appoint as a coach.

Sure, I'd have preferred Pep but it is what it is. Allegri was long enough here to wear out so a change would be needed rather sooner than later. Sarri is a good coach that always prepares his stuff with high level of detail but he's nowhere as resilient as Allegri is. He wants to impose his style of play on his players and in the process on the opponents. People call it one trick pony around here and then fap to Pep/Klopp who are of the same mold.

Let's wait and see. If Sarri managed to make play Napoli and Chelsea good and effective football, he should have no problems with doing it here, we've got much better players and we can buy some more this Summer. His teams definitely punched above their weight until now, that's a promising start.
Let’s agree to disagree. :tup:

Time will tell.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
When Pep was at Bayern, he had a much better team than Juve, but did not fare much better in CL, why do ppl expect miracles from him now?
Why do ppl only rely on title statistics and ignore the fact that he had better material?
Winning the CL with Xavi+Messi+Iniesta is not a miracle, winning it with a mediocre team is.
When was the last time Pep has managed to win the CL with a mediocre team?
As he has proved with his choices, he would do anything, to avoid being the underdog and work with a limited budget, why would this change now?

Last edited:

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
When Pep was at Bayern, he had a much better team than Juve, but did not fare much better in CL, why do ppl expect miracles from him now?
Why do ppl only rely on title statistics and ignore the fact that he had better material?
Winning the CL with Xavi+Messi+Iniesta is not a miracle, winning it with a mediocre team is.
When was the last time Pep has managed to win the CL with a mediocre team?
As he has proved with his choices, he would anything to avoid being the underdog and work with a limited budget, why would this change now?
the problem with Sarri , is that , the expectations are near Zero .... do really look real contender with him to win the scudetto ? Can he will not lose 6 - 0 to Pep if we will face city in CL ( or any big team in Europe) ? are we sure that Sarri is going to make us real CL contenders ? is that we need attacking football , which is actually i didn't see it that much with Chelsea ....

Sarri , the 60 years old dinosaur , is just not good enough for Juve ... if we were still at the 7th place ...yes i will welcome him ....but now ...instead of progress our self as a brand and as a team ....we choose Sarri .....

By the way , I hope from my deep heart , this dinosaur changed and he is more expert now ....and win with us something ....but if he did ...it is actually against all the odds ...this not the norm for him

but I can see him fails and even get sacked early ...and maybe Allegri back to save us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)