L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (69 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
You have to give credit to those who reported Pep though, they made it all very much realistic and believable.

The fans get blinded by this when we all know deep down that our management has no ambition on taking the team to the next step and stay there with the elite. Their entire purpose is turnover, they don't give a shit about the fans (raising the ticket prices is just one example), hiring Sarri is another slap in the face. They will never hire a non-Italian for obvious reasons as well. It has always been Sarri, a bum that will not stand in their way, who will make the team play so called attractive football to gain attention but win nothing.

Embrace mediocrity fellow Juventini, the worse is yet to come.

Buy on AliExpress.com

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
You have to give credit to those who reported Pep though, they made it all very much realistic and believable.

The fans get blinded by this when we all know deep down that our management has no ambition on taking the team to the next step and stay there with the elite. Their entire purpose is turnover, they don't give a shit about the fans (raising the ticket prices is just one example), hiring Sarri is another slap in the face. They will never hire a non-Italian for obvious reasons as well. It has always been Sarri, a bum that will not stand in their way, who will make the team play so called attractive football to gain attention but win nothing.

This doom and gloom reminds me of the time when Juve appointed Allegri right after Conte left.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005

So negative, we don't know the whole story around Pep, neither do we know if Juve actually tried for Pep or not. Still, if he would have been coach of Juve, it woulden't guarantee us to win CL, he diden't with Bayern or City, despite so many experts claiming City is the best team in the world.

Give Sarri a chance. I mean even Allegri turned out to be a good choice, I was very skeptical when we got him, so was the majority of fans. Others teams fans laughed when Juve hired him.

In CL you need a good squad and lets be honest, some luck. I can't say if Sarri will win CL with Juve, but im sure he will have a squad good enought to do it, then we need some luck ofcourse. Sarris football is different to Allegris, will it work? Lets see, atleast you can give it a chance.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Their entire purpose is turnover, they don't give a shit about the fans (raising the ticket prices is just one example),
While I don't agree with the entire post, this part is absolutely spot on.
And it has become very obvious these past few seasons. (Though perhaps not that obvious for the average fan, perhaps living abroad, who never deals with the club directly.)

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
That's the million dollar question, will we?
Scudetto is considered a mickey mouse cup for us at this point. Does it really matter if we'll have 37 or 38?
Don't get me wrong, it's nice winning it but that's not what majority of the fans are waiting for.

Will he force Ronaldo to drink his pee, as he did with Immortal in season 1?
Hopefully in 2 years Pep fulfills his destiny

Gomorrah-La-fine-del-giorno-Season-2-Episode-12-Recap-2.png

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Scudetto is considered a mickey mouse cup for us at this point. Does it really matter if we'll have 37 or 38?
Don't get me wrong, it's nice winning it but that's not what majority of the fans are waiting for.

Hopefully in 2 years Pep fulfills his destiny

Gomorrah-La-fine-del-giorno-Season-2-Episode-12-Recap-2.png
When Inter dominate the league in the coming two seasons, Pep will not join us.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
I am not leaving, are you?

- - - Updated - - -

The considered the aesthetics addition.

lol i checked he made 5 mil at chelsea and now he's getting 7.... wow
why is he even considered to be an "attacking and offensiv" coach? His stats are far from impressiv and only cause he ***** by city (6:0), doesnt make you offensive :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 68)