L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (61 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Yeah BBC didn't last time
Sky has been saying it for weeks

Let's see
They knew this for weeks? Grande Di Marzio was right from the beginning. And to be fair, yesterday is the only time he said we have an agreement with Chelsea, before it was just that Sarri wanted Juve, and Juve wanted Sarri.

- - - Updated - - -

Mattioli continues to say 0 percent chance of Sarri at Juve

Mans is a fighter
Mattioli nobody cared of him before the Pep rumours, he got nothing to lose. Pathetic journalists trying to make a name for themself.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
They knew this for weeks? Grande Di Marzio was right from the beginning. And to be fair, yesterday is the only time he said we have an agreement with Chelsea, before it was just that Sarri wanted Juve, and Juve wanted Sarri.
Yeah let's see if he signs

Tonight should tell us

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
So much misinformation, it's impossible to follow.
The Pep rumours yes, Sarri has been clear from the start. Good sources, with a normal process. It's hard to follow when you take anything as realiable information.

Peps wife leased a car, 14 June Allianz stadium is closed, trusting twitter sources with 12 followers,
Sport journalists like Mattioli who is irelevant, have you heard about him before the Pep rumours? Citys verdict will arrive at 18.30-19 :lol:

So much shit, so funny that people took it as realiable news.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
The Pep rumours yes, Sarri has been clear from the start. Good sources, with a normal process. It's hard to follow when you take anything as realiable information.

Peps wife leased a car, 14 June Allianz stadium is closed, trusting twitter sources with 12 followers,
Sport journalists like Mattioli who is irelevant, have you heard about him before the Pep rumours? Citys verdict will arrive at 18.30-19 :lol:

this is my favorite, it's impossible to check and is so creative that it's actually believable :lol:

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004

No this is not true.... mainly because of Momblano ... the Man got it right two times as against everyone else like DeMarizio for example ...and the co...
I think Momblano was right , about the offer and the contact, but Pep rejected us ....

If you checked the first videos for Momblano, he said so, he said if he will not refuse our offer...but you know

Then Sarri thing start to float ...

But why our management never thought of Poch is something not clear to me

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Are you really that incompetent at everything you do? The third most successful manager in Juve's history and THE MOST SUCCESSFUL JUVE MANAGER WITH ONE SPELL AT THE CLUB is, in fact, in your eyes, in your honest opinion, just a someone who tried and fail? You claim that he's a joke in your previous reply to me? You actually said that what he accomplished has nothing to do with him and anyone would have done the same? And then you give thumbs up to Sarri of all people? Geeeeezz....

Now please humor me, if anyone would have done what Max did, how can you approve the same person who was in fact head to head with "anyone", had his advantage and still failed to beat and win against "anyone"? And please read again your posts from today here, because you already said that Juventus doesnt have the best team and should compensate that with a strong and a better than the rest manager. So with that being said the "Sarri never had Juve level team" excuse doesnt work. Though you also said that during these years Napoli always have had better attackers and managers than us, your words. You have also stated in previous posts that Napoli's midfield has always been superior than ours bar the MVVP days. So in fact in turns out that Napoli has better managers, better midfield and better attackers than us, but they still fucked up and lost the title. And their leader, the smoking chimpanzee, is part of all those better managers than the "joke" Max Allegri?

I mean, why are you still posting? You are a likeable poster with so much negativity inside that is funny to read, but you are also an indicator for what someone should expect, almost everything you say or predict turns out the absolute opposite and that still doesn't bug you enough to change your screenplay. You deserve respect, but respect is given where it's due, and you certainly failed to give your credit and respect to a Juve legend and one of Juve's best. I really feel sorry for you if you think that Allegri has failed as a Juve manager. I really, really do...
Look, you worm, I ll keep it simple.
First don't insult with personal attacks ppl you arguing for football, we are talking about Juventus coach here, not my competence in life, it's irrelevant and only proves your own issues.
Second dont take things out of contest,
This post was a reply to post ironic, there is a quote above it and should read this, you would understand that we were referring to CL.
And lastly in case you are still having trouble at grasping what we were talking about:
Juve had the best material in Italy overall, that means starters and subs, which are vital in the long run for the championship.
Juve was not the strongest team in Europe though.
Under Max Juve won where they were the strongest (in Italy) and didn't where they werent (CL)
If Max is your boyfriend, tell him that we are grateful for the titles in Italy, but now we are focusing on the CL, he obviously can't win with us.

Sarri had an inferior team both in Italy and in CL, he also had an inferior budget to use and make his team competent, however he did managed his team in a way that overperformed and went toe to toe with us. Yes Napoli did have the ability to get Cavanis and Higuains while we couldn't go past Amauris, yes we were wasting money on mediocrity, but overall the difference on the squads was huge as we invested 3 times the money.
He had some subs better than their starters.

We did not and we do not have the best team in Europe, we cannot afford to buy players like ManCity, PSG, Real and Barca.
So, if we want to have a shit at CL, we have to be smart with our budget, get the best players we can get without wasting money here and there and also take the best of those players and overperfom in the CL, like Napoli did in Italy.

I sincerely hope that helps
and withdraw the worm comment that only meant to make you feel how i did, so that you hopefully develop the manners your parents have failed to give you...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)