L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (56 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Man you need help with your obsessive babbling. The addiction you have with these couple of members on here is unhealthy and borderline psychotic.
He's just boring. He talks shit about others repeating the inanities he has posted in the past (Costa better than Camo, Sarri better than Allegri), but no one even engages in discussions with him anymore because it's so obvious what he will say. I don't think anyone has gone overboard on repeating the same shit over and over and over again as him and this "Pjanic = 100m lol" nonsense. He's basically just a troll. Contributes nothing to any section of the forum, except his sad attempts to troll other users for rating Juventus players/coaches. How shocking, that we'd rate players on our own team, or our coach who won 5 straight scudetti, 4 straight domestic doubles, and made us a European contender again. :baus:

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Momblano says Wednesday or Thursday for Sarri
Insert Momblano air kiss gif

- - - Updated - - -

He's just boring. He talks shit about others repeating the inanities he has posted in the past (Costa better than Camo, Sarri better than Allegri), but no one even engages in discussions with him anymore because it's so obvious what he will say. I don't think anyone has gone overboard on repeating the same shit over and over and over again as him and this "Pjanic = 100m lol" nonsense. He's basically just a troll. Contributes nothing to any section of the forum, except his sad attempts to troll other users for rating Juventus players/coaches. How shocking, that we'd rate players on our own team, or our coach who won 5 straight scudetti, 4 straight domestic doubles, and made us a European contender again. :baus:
Saponara

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
The Pep rumors really hurt our club.
For starters we never stood a chance, as Pep only accepts jobs that can provide the highest budget and we could never offer that.
He is a very overrated coach, for all the wrong reasons, he never made the underdog win anything and we need exactly that, however winning the CL with the Messi +Iniesta super team still makes him hold some hype, we should avoid at all costs being linked with such persons. There were unrealistic exceptions, that will cast shades and dark light to any decent coach we are bound to get, we only had to lose from these rumors.
Considering our continuous inability to get an established coach ever since calciopoli,
we should at all costs avoid another prestige blow.
The way Pep disregarded our interest and the way we reacted further damaged our prestige, instead of saving face...
And lastly we lost valuable time at preparing vital transfer moves, in an extremely crucial moment for our club when the transfer director and coach are changed and time is bound to be lost, yet CR7's age allows none.

Momblano is to be blamed above all, even if Andrea wanted Pep and pushed for him, our immenent failure to get him and prestige damage could be avoided, by avoid putting so much attention to it.
Once Sarri is to be named, Momblano should be excommunicated, if not burned to the stake in a central Torino plaza...

And of course our mngnt, they ought to had a plan behind scenes, for the change and present the new coach as soon as Max was shown the door.
At least they can still save face by saying that Sarri was our plan all long, presenting actual convincing arguments about this choice, announce that Pep was never an option for the time being and we were only waiting for Sarri to resolve his contract with Chelsea.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
The Pep rumors really hurt our club.
For starters we never stood a chance, as Pep only accepts jobs that can provide the highest budget and we could never offer that.
He is a very overrated coach, for all the wrong reasons, he never made the underdog win anything and we need exactly that, however winning the CL with the Messi +Iniesta super team still makes him hold some hype, we should avoid at all costs being linked with such persons. There were unrealistic exceptions, that will cast shades and dark light to any decent coach we are bound to get, we only had to lose from these rumors.
Considering our continuous inability to get an established coach ever since calciopoli,
we should at all costs avoid another prestige blow.
The way Pep disregarded our interest and the way we reacted further damaged our prestige, instead of saving face...
And lastly we lost valuable time at preparing vital transfer moves, in an extremely crucial moment for our club when the transfer director and coach are changed and time is bound to be lost, yet CR7's age allows none.

Momblano is to be blamed above all, even if Andrea wanted Pep and pushed for him, our immenent failure to get him and prestige damage could be avoided, by avoid putting so much attention to it.
Once Sarri is to be named, Momblano should be excommunicated, if not burned to the stake in a central Torino plaza...

And of course our mngnt, they ought to had a plan behind scenes, for the change and present the new coach as soon as Max was shown the door.
At least they can still save face by saying that Sarri was our plan all long, presenting actual convincing arguments about this choice, announce that Pep was never an option for the time being and we were only waiting for Sarri to resolve his contract with Chelsea.
You lost your plot completely. Wtf post

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
What is Juventus?

For me Juventus is:
- ruthlessly rational football;
- relentless winning mentality;
- noble humbleness and class;
- jersey with black and white stripes.

They already ditched the jersey. With Sarri they would erase the rest. If he comes, I will probably take several years off from football.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Since when did we all become a bunch of whiney bitches? We sound worst than Inter or Liverpool fans right now. The 8 in a row has our fans spoilt rotten with success.
People giving up over the appointment of a coach and the way our jersey looks :lol:

I remember the years after 2006 very well... some people must of forgot.

Last edited:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
you know thats what we do
We usually sell them without consulting the coach, I thought at least we bought them with their input :D

- - - Updated - - -

Since when did we all become a bunch oh whiney bitches? We sound worst than Inter or Liverpol fans right now. The 8 in a row has our fans spoilt rotten with success.
People giving up over the appointment of a course and the way our jersey looks :lol:

I remember the years after 2006 some people must if forgot.
This.

- - - Updated - - -

Momblano now saying Sarri? :howler:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
What is Juventus?

For me Juventus is:
- ruthlessly rational football;
- relentless winning mentality;
- noble humbleness and class;
- jersey with black and white stripes.

They already ditched the jersey. With Sarri they would erase the rest. If he comes, I will probably take several years off from football.
I salute your martyrdom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)