L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (109 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I guess you prefer insults to fellow juventini for having a different opinion on how the hypothetical scenario of Juve appointing Sarri will work out.

It's not like we know for a fact that he would win a single trophy here or that he wouldn't be able to win a CL. Took a look at Allegri thread, go read page 4 and onwards, thats not unhappy, thats pretty much the same as towards Sarri.
Not an insult, I just knew people would use this argument to justify the appointment. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and I wish I had your faith.

But there is no correlation between fans reactions and results on the pitch.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Anyways, any of sarri or pep would bring fresh air into the team, and that will be at very least interesting to witness :D

Lets hope the man is pep tho, i have myserious doubts about sarrismo.

Jun 6, 2015
It's funny, the people who're always so sure, annoying and loud are the ones who're always wrong.

And I don't mean Dru and others - it's ofc fine to have diff opinions - but the gifted 100m Pjanic parrots.

Pep would be a huge statement and a marketing boon, but no guarantees of winning anything with him either. Struggled first season in EPL (same Conte with inferior team won, and Serie A is a more unique league), not a great CL record either. There's no perfect coach.

If anything, more chances of us retaining Serie A next season with Sarri.
Man you need help with your obsessive babbling. The addiction you have with these couple of members on here is unhealthy and borderline psychotic.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
It's funny, the people who're always so sure, annoying and loud are the ones who're always wrong.

And I don't mean Dru and others - it's ofc fine to have diff opinions - but the gifted 100m Pjanic parrots.

Pep would be a huge statement and a marketing boon, but no guarantees of winning anything with him either. Struggled first season in EPL (same Conte with inferior team won, and Serie A is a more unique league), not a great CL record either. There's no perfect coach.

If anything, more chances of us retaining Serie A next season with Sarri.
I'm ok with differing opinions

What bothers me is the success criteria being winning the league. It's the ambition lvl of clubs like Roma, Napoli. We're clearly several cuts above those poor man clubs. Our aspirations are CL. So it's troubling to imagine where people's focus is.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
I'm ok with differing opinions

What bothers me is the success criteria being winning the league. It's the ambition lvl of clubs like Roma, Napoli. We're clearly several cuts above those poor man clubs. Our aspirations are CL. So it's troubling to imagine where people's focus is.
The idea is to also play a more proactive rather than reactive game. The former tends to be more successful in the CL. Don't mean gung ho attacking but proactive with balance.

Sarri isn't exactly proven yet in Europe ofc, but you can find faults with all the nominees re Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 105)