L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We're gonna need one more thread.
There are already too many of them.. This whole saga now just make me sick. Announce someone and get over with it.
Sarri - Ok so its Sarri - Not too happy but at least I know its him..
Pep - Great now, City stop acting like a little bitch and hand him over already and yeah we know how it feels we lost Zidane to Real and Pogba to Man Utd in the past..

Strickland

May 17, 2019
The lack of ambition is just sickening

Those in favor of the lack of ambition here is sad but expected bc... well you know
Ferrara, Zaccheroni and Del Neri just permanently screwed juventini. Fans were unhappy when we signed Conte, furious when we signed Allegri and again are angry with approaching Sarri appointment, having learned fuck all. Those same sentences about lack of ambition and we're doomed comments were coming out, even though the truth is no one, even Agnelli or Sarri himself have no idea how he'll do.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Ferrara, Zaccheroni and Del Neri just permanently screwed juventini. Fans were unhappy when we signed Conte, furious when we signed Allegri and again are angry with approaching Sarri appointment, having learned fuck all. Those same sentences about lack of ambition and we're doomed comments were coming out, even though the truth is no one, even Agnelli or Sarri himself have no idea how he'll do.
It's funny, the people who're always so sure, annoying and loud are the ones who're always wrong.

And I don't mean Dru and others - it's ofc fine to have diff opinions - but the gifted 100m Pjanic parrots.

Pep would be a huge statement and a marketing boon, but no guarantees of winning anything with him either. Struggled first season in EPL (same Conte with inferior team won, and Serie A is a more unique league), not a great CL record either. There's no perfect coach.

If anything, more chances of us retaining Serie A next season with Sarri.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
It's funny, the people who're always so sure, annoying and loud are the ones who're always wrong.

And I don't mean Dru and others - it's ofc fine to have diff opinions - but the gifted 100m Pjanic parrots.

Pep would be a huge statement and a marketing boon, but no guarantees of winning anything with him either. Struggled first season in EPL (same Conte with inferior team won, and Serie A is a more unique league), not a great CL record either. There's no perfect coach.

If anything, more chances of us retaining Serie A next season with Sarri.
What does this mean? I keep seeing it.

- - - Updated - - -

A shareholder of Chelsea
Means nothing, anyone can be a shareholder.

https://www.chelseafc.com/en/cpo/buy-a-share

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Ah yes the classic "fans were unhappy when Allegri was appointed and look how well he did" argument. Had a feeling I'd be seeing that again.
I guess you prefer insults to fellow juventini for having a different opinion on how the hypothetical scenario of Juve appointing Sarri will work out.

It's not like we know for a fact that he would win a single trophy here or that he wouldn't be able to win a CL. Took a look at Allegri thread, go read page 4 and onwards, thats not unhappy, thats pretty much the same as towards Sarri.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)