L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (37 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
You guys remind me of the Hollywood stars that said they would move to Canada if/when Trump won the election. Then they never moved...fast forward to 2018 election they said if there wasn't a landslide victory to impeach Trump they would move...again...to Canada. Yet, here they are.

Don't promise something you know you don't have the balls to do.

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
You guys remind me of the Hollywood stars that said they would move to Canada if/when Trump won the election. Then they never moved...fast forward to 2018 election they said if there wasn't a landslide victory to impeach Trump they would move...again...to Canada. Yet, here they are.

Don't promise something you know you don't have the balls to do.
theyre hollywood stars hollow virtue signalling is what many of them are best known for

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I salute your martyrdom
I don't salute that shit. If they can't handle Sarri, how the hell did they survive 2006 and back to back 7th place finishes?

But hey, if they want to miss Juventus with the best player the game has ever produced because of sour biscuits over Sarri then let them do them.

- - - Updated - - -

theyre hollywood stars hollow virtue signalling is what many of them are best known for
good point

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
I don't salute that shit. If they can't handle Sarri, how the hell did they survive 2006 and back to back 7th place finishes?

But hey, if they want to miss Juventus with the best player the game has ever produced because of sour biscuits over Sarri then let them do them.

- - - Updated - - -

good point
that's the point.
we are sour cause you can't waste Ronaldo with a Sarri.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
All he do is win win win no matter what
Got trophies on his mind he can never get enough
And every time he step up in the building
Everybody cigs go up

Aug 2, 2005
I really doubt that we will hire Sarri
However even if we did, and provided results and performance better than Allegri (although it seems difficult now compared to Allegri’s 5 seasons), i will have nothing against him even if he classless
I wont care about prestige and i will consider his low profile a modesty lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Changes him to vape?

I doubt it
dude smokes so much if he gets off the cigs he is going to need iv nicotine

- - - Updated - - -

The #Sarri news is confirmed by other journalists & every day new things come up, like the staff memebers. It was not “the day” today & it will not be tomorrow according to #Juventus but for Wednesdays/Thursday. [Momblano]

What the fuck is he saying.
soooo momblano is now in the sarri camp?

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
The #Sarri news is confirmed by other journalists & every day new things come up, like the staff memebers. It was not “the day” today & it will not be tomorrow according to #Juventus but for Wednesdays/Thursday. [Momblano]

What the fuck is he saying.
He’s a fucking retard, doesn’t matter what he says. The opposite will happen anyways. Guy is still acting like he’s credible in any way shape or form.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)