L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 6, 2015
We absolutely did not fire Allegri for Sarri. If Sarri ends up here it's because we didn't actively seek for other coaches before Allegri was let go. I think the intention of Agnelli was to continue with Allegri, but somewhere in their negotiations something just broke between the two parties.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
We absolutely did not fire Allegri for Sarri. If Sarri ends up here it's because we didn't actively seek for other coaches before Allegri was let go. I think the intention of Agnelli was to continue with Allegri, but somewhere in their negotiations something just broke between the two parties.
That’s even more worrying for us, if that’s the case.

The lack of planning has been evident since Beppe left.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:yuck: :inter: :mute:

If/once the chain smoking cunt is confirmed, it's a long ass break from this team for me. I'm absolutely appalled by the direction we're taking, if/when this materializes.

Paratici and Nedved seem like a couple of idiots who don't know what the fuck they're doing. These few days will either confirm that or hopefully I'm proven wrong.

dylanjuventino

Jul 10, 2018
Momblano did after the video post how old it was and that he was still sure about Pep. No? Anyone with great italian skills who cna translate all that long juventibus post?

At this point, if Momblano still says Pep, something is fcking going on. He is destroying his journalistic career, no one can say anything else. And NO there is no excuse he can go with, not even "Pep and City didnt agree to any sort of release..". He is basically a sinking Titanic if he fucks this up after all this. Is he still saying Pep?! If so, it has to be fkn Pep.

So frustrated sorry for the words.

Deleted member 2609

:yuck: :inter: :mute:

If/once the chain smoking cunt is confirmed, it's a long ass break from this team for me. I'm absolutely appalled by the direction we're taking, if/when this materializes.

Paratici and Nedved seem like a couple of idiots who don't know what the fuck they're doing. These few days will either confirm that or hopefully I'm proven wrong.
Glove Puppets , i'm pretty sure it was those two who ousted Max but it is what is now....Be careful what you wish for :sarrismo:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
:D I do love your devotion to Beppe.

It would be nice to know what actually happened between Max and the club. Will have to wait for Max's biography.
Imo we made the decision to get rid of him straight after the Ajax game.

Pity we didn’t have a good replacement lined up for him. Just the “safe”(lol) Italian option.

Sarri seems like the second coming of Gigi Maifredi.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Guardiola: "I don't see any better place than working here. It is the perfect place. I don't forget the club's support in me and that's why I'm happy to reward their confidence in me for the next two years."

- - - Updated - - -

Imo we made the decision to get rid of him straight after the Ajax game.

Pity we didn’t have a good replacement lined up for him. Just the “safe”(lol) Italian option.

Sarri seems like the second coming of Gigi Maifredi.
When Allegri wanted to have more power in the mercato at that time the management wanted to get rid of him as they wanted a yes man

dylanjuventino

Jul 10, 2018
Guardiola: "I don't see any better place than working here. It is the perfect place. I don't forget the club's support in me and that's why I'm happy to reward their confidence in me for the next two years."

- - - Updated - - -

When Allegri wanted to have more power in the mercato at that time the management wanted to get rid of him as they wanted a yes man
Filmed 19th of May 2019 according to Momblano. And pretty much seems like that too so that could change bro.

- - - Updated - - -

Wtf is he doing?! Why is he like this all the time. THE MESSAGES?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)