L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
I agree on your first point.

There was a report done by a marketing firm I think that compared English PL marketing and appearance to other leagues. EPL straight up dominated every area. In EPL even details like camera position, lights, pitch colors etc are perfectioned.

English language is not even a problem for them to perfection, it's native for virtually the entire globe.

I can't find the report now but it was really mind blowing.. hopefully someone got a link if they've read it.
Why is this bum still posting here?

Aug 2, 2005
Again Nothing today.
Glad I will be back to work next week and have actually something to do other than checking up twitter and this thread every 1 hour

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
We have an agreement with Sarri, he has a contract, that Biotch running Chelsky is trying to get money from us. Sarri himself believes that the Russian oligarch will keep his word on releasing him.
But time is of the essence here, we need to act on the transfer market, the winter is coming...

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013
We have an agreement with Sarri, he has a contract, that Biotch running Chelsky is trying to get money from us. Sarri himself believes that the Russian oligarch will keep his word on releasing him.
But time is of the essence here, we need to act on the transfer market, the winter is coming...
Cronio my friend,
I think we already have two names in pocket. And immediately after the official announcement of our new Tony Soprano we will also finalize two players.

I bet it will be Savic and Chiesa or Demiral (It's very good that Paratici quickly fished him out, because hes a material similar to Skriniar)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)