L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
La Liga had both Messi and Ronaldo playing in the two most famous teams in the world and yet the EPL was still more followed.

English does make a difference, big one. On top of that, EPL marketing is just miles better than anything else. Stadiums, lights, colors.. everything is better. There was a study some time ago that demonstrated this.
Marketing can be done by Serie A, nothing stops them.

I am sure they there thousand of Italians who speak English.

CosmoX

Mar 18, 2019
Marketing can be done by Serie A, nothing stops them.

I am sure they there thousand of Italians who speak English.
Thousands... that's nothing unfortunately.

EPL marketing is native marketing for virtually the entire globe. While Italy has to change everything. Yet they still don't.. Italy is still stuck in stadiums being shitty and old. They can't even move to the next phase of actually marketing their league better.

dylanjuventino

Jul 10, 2018
Guys calm down on Agresti, I was the one linking the first quote and he didnt actually decline anything about Allegri leaving. He is truly accurate. BUT, the only thing having our hopes up is if Momblano is still assured Pep is coming, and second: Agresti didnt say its a done deal. Chelsea needs to release him before. BUT, why the hell would Juve take all this time to wait so long for Chelsea to release Sarri, when they can take the exact (?) same time to wait for something bigger - PEP.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Thousands... that's nothing unfortunately.

EPL marketing is native marketing for virtually the entire globe. While Italy has to change everything. Yet they still don't.. Italy is still stuck in stadiums being shitty and old. They can't even move to the next phase of actually marketing their league better.
Let's agree to disagree.

I think English is only a minor reason why EPL is ahead of everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)