L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
https://travel.zeelo.co/the-top-15-biggest-and-most-supported-football-teams-in-the-world/
It's only from their social media accounts though, so it's an estimate. I'm not sure how you can count the actual number of fans.
edit: never mind this list is bullshit
One mode to try to estimate the number of fans can come from seeing page likes from facebook ,subscribers on YouTube and Twitter. When I last checked we were in front of both milanese clubs on those platforms.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
One mode to try to estimate the number of fans can come from seeing page likes from facebook ,subscribers on YouTube and Twitter. When I last checked we were in front of both milanese clubs on those platforms.
I should've deleted that post. At first sight it seemed half legit but it screams bullshit once you look at the numbers for 20 seconds.

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
Any interesting and believable news? Time is passing by so fast and we still have no manager. Just worried about our mercato...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Soloist

Feb 2, 2019
Any interesting and believable news? Time is passing by so fast and we still have no manager. Just worried about our mercato...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think our board already knows who we'll coach us next year but isn't official for whatever reason. Even in the worst case scenario, they usually do their movement regardless what the coach thinks, i doubt we'll see the difference

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)