L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,806
    Guardiola would want to bring a City player[not KDB] with him at Juve but there could be a clause that would prevent him signing one of his player in the first year he left. - :mombly:

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
    Jan 5, 2006
    Guardiola would want to bring a City player[not KDB] with him at Juve but there could be a clause that would prevent him signing one of his player in the first year he left. - :mombly:
    Why should there be a clause?

City could just say no.

He is talking non-sense now.

May 25, 2019
    Same here, Moderators usually are stand up individuals based on my experience being one on another sports forum and Mark from what I've seen is a stand up guy. I don't know which insiders are legit and which ones are full of it but I do believe that Mark believes in Momblano and that he isn't feeding us BS. I am pulling for Pep to come here and for Mark to be proven right.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Same here, Moderators usually are stand up individuals based on my experience being one on another sports forum and Mark from what I've seen is a stand up guy. I don't know which insiders are legit and which ones are full of it but I do believe that Mark believes in Momblano and that he isn't feeding us BS. I am pulling for Pep to come here and for Mark to be proven right.
    Are you sure you aren’t a DA?:D

- - - Updated - - -

Only seasoned Tuzzers know how to stroke @Mark ’s ego like that haha

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)