L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (60 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
in Italy yeah but no way in abroad. Everyone wants Sarri now

The list that will sign Sarri if he becomes free agent and we do not sign him are

Barcelona
Munich
Dortmund
Man United
City if pep leaves
PSG.

Plus Chelsea fans changed their mind and realised that he built their team in a positive way.

He made them attractive and watchable club.
City would never replace pep with him. Poch would be considered the only option at that point.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Seems like Milan is the only option left for Sarri if we're hoping he doesn't come here
Milan seems will sign Marco Giampaolo ...

I think CFC will not release Sarri for free ....and I think we are not interested at this point with him

Tuzers buy into too much the news ...but in fact nothing concrete for any coach ....

alex_samatar

Feb 16, 2004
Those teams will never hire him ....Barca & Bayern ...:lol2:

Bayern and the German discipline will be match made in haven with Sarri :lol2:
All they need from him is winning something Sarri mastered. They hired the current one and what he win to deserve to be their manager?

- - - Updated - - -

:rofl: This is surely a troll job. Can't be anything else.
Kind of but then I read it somewhere. YouTube comments lol

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
All they need from him is winning something Sarri mastered. They hired the current one and what he win to deserve to be their manager?
That was because it was Europa League, which is full of mediocre teams- he has no experience with top flight squads. Bayern's ageing squad isn't compatible with Sarri's fast-flowing attacking football.
Perhaps with Barca, but they wouldn't go down to that level of Sarri especially with Valverde who's decent enough. Makes me question why a club like ours should even get a bum like him in the first place.
And btw, winning one Europa League does not mean that he has 'mastered' winning. That's literally his only major achievement, if that.

alex_samatar

Feb 16, 2004
That was because it was Europa League, which is full of mediocre teams- he has no experience with top flight squads. Bayern's ageing squad isn't compatible with Sarri's fast-flowing attacking football.
Perhaps with Barca, but they wouldn't go down to that level of Sarri especially with Valverde who's decent enough. Makes me question why a club like ours should even get a bum like him in the first place.
And btw, winning one Europa League does not mean that he has 'mastered' winning. That's literally his only major achievement, if that.
He just started it. It is all about the first and then it comes like free water. But the most important thing is how your team play, entertainment before winning.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
The more I think of it I get to the same result
If Sarri is indeed the one we chose there is no reason not to hire him already as 5M isnt that much and an agreement could be reached fast.
This makes me think that maybe we are "using" Sarri in order to tell City we have options and since we arent going to pay your demand for Pep`s release you should get to some agreement.
Pep probably told City he wants to leave but he didnt say it officially as he still has contract and he doesnt want to turn City`s fans against him as City might not release him.
This scenario also fits Momblano`s theory...
There is no reason for Juve to postpone the announcement unless it involves a lot of money which also support this theory.

Another option is we postpone Sarri because of Chelsea`s owner not willing to wave his salary but like I said before Im sure we would be going for middle ground..

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Barca has Valverde, who had never managed a top club before. Martino and fucking Enrique as their last three coaches. Bayern has Kovac. PSG has Tuchel, Union has OGS, Arsenal has Emery. Sarri is a much better coach than all of them. I dont see why those team should not be interested in him if they choose to change coach.
People are seriously underestimating Sarri on this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)