L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (118 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Arrogance is the camouflage of insecurity.
youre right.

i shouldnt have claimed the next coach for sure wont be sarri then called mr. chocolate childish for not agreeing with me and proceeded to tell you that i cant wait to see you do a naked walk of shame when you disagreed with me.

oh right, i didnt.

- - - Updated - - -

Did you guys hear of a thing called "the opposite method" ( @Jethro )? So instead of tracking Pep, we track his wife instead and eventually shell lead us to him or atleast give us some clues. Whats the registration number of the car she leased @Tanu_Mz ? im on my way
good idea. Just to be safe i think someone should track Georgina to see what she knows. i humbly volunteer.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

CosmoX

Mar 18, 2019
youre right.

i shouldnt have claimed the next coach for sure wont be sarri then called mr. chocolate childish for not agreeing with me and proceeded to tell you that i cant wait to see you do a naked walk of shame when you disagreed with me.

oh right, i didnt.
I never talked about you directly.. so why are you feeling guilty?

I'm here for Juve and Pep, not for picking up futile fights.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
its amusing to apply that mentality to world events and imagine all the stupid and terrible things it could be used to justify
My favorite ever religious argument is "If it turns out that God doesn't exist believers lose nothing, but in case he does exist non-believers lose everything". Works like a charm on most people.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
My favorite ever religious argument is "If it turns out that God doesn't exist believers lose nothing, but in case he does exist non-believers lose everything". Works like a charm on most people.
I often lay awake at night in a state of panic over how America is completely unprepared for potential Godzilla attacks.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I often lay awake at night in a state of panic over how America is completely unprepared for potential Godzilla attacks.
The high number of cars and trucks with "Zombie Apocalypse Task Force" bumper stickers in Texas gives me a lot of confidence.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
On paper its true but we were without nominal starter Khedira the whole year and besides Pjanic and Matuidi, we only had Can (Same Pools you mentioned reject) and Bentancur. Even if you say thats good enough, we were a man short almost all year, with only 4 and sometimes even 3 players for 3 spots. Not bewting Ajax was still a major underachievement, but we most likely crash out on the next stage anyway, due to the injury nukefest that occured after the QF (we barely were able to put a competent XI on the pitch at times)
Agreed we were a man short but Can isn't a Liverpool reject. Klopp would've been happy for him to stay.

alex_samatar

Feb 16, 2004
Blame the Hollywood and their directors, producers and actors. They dominated the American people’s brain.

The greatest country in the world. How false is that.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Agreed we were a man short but Can isn't a Liverpool reject. Klopp would've been happy for him to stay.
They already have 6 CMs without him, the 5 you mentioned plus Ox. They got 2 better players last summer and i doubt hed ditch any of Henderson, Wijnaldum, Milner and Chamberlain. He was a surplus to them

alex_samatar

Feb 16, 2004
Seems like Milan is the only option left for Sarri if we're hoping he doesn't come here
in Italy yeah but no way in abroad. Everyone wants Sarri now

The list that will sign Sarri if he becomes free agent and we do not sign him are

Barcelona
Munich
Dortmund
Man United
City if pep leaves
PSG.

Plus Chelsea fans changed their mind and realised that he built their team in a positive way.

He made them attractive and watchable club.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004

The list that will sign Sarri if he becomes free agent and we do not sign him are

Barcelona
Munich
Dortmund
Man United
City if pep leaves
PSG.

Plus Chelsea fans changed their mind and realised that he built their team in a positive way.

Those teams will never hire him ....Barca & Bayern ...:lol2:

Bayern and the German discipline will be match made in haven with Sarri :lol2:

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012

Barcelona
Munich
Dortmund
Man United
City if pep leaves
PSG.

:rofl: This is surely a troll job. Can't be anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 116)