L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (148 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I agree the midfield needs to be strengthened but look at Liverpool. Klopp just won the CL with Henderson, Wijnaldum, Fabinho, Milner and Keita. On paper their midfield isn't much better than ours but they have a manager with a positive mindset who believes in pressing and attacking. I don't think Allegri's cautious mentality is the way to win in Europe anymore.
On paper its true but we were without nominal starter Khedira the whole year and besides Pjanic and Matuidi, we only had Can (Same Pools you mentioned reject) and Bentancur. Even if you say thats good enough, we were a man short almost all year, with only 4 and sometimes even 3 players for 3 spots. Not bewting Ajax was still a major underachievement, but we most likely crash out on the next stage anyway, due to the injury nukefest that occured after the QF (we barely were able to put a competent XI on the pitch at times)

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Marcello Chirico: Juventus had a first contact with Guardiola already in January and the Catalan coach was eager to arrive atJuventus. Then Manchester City said no and everything went wrong.

Antonio Conte? The new Inter coach waited for Juventus until the last but Agnelli did not want him

Now there is only one name for the future: Maurizio Sarri , he will be the new Juventus coach! "

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Marcello Chirico: Juventus had a first contact with Guardiola already in January and the Catalan coach was eager to arrive atJuventus. Then Manchester City said no and everything went wrong.

Antonio Conte? The new Inter coach waited for Juventus until the last but Agnelli did not want him

Now there is only one name for the future: Maurizio Sarri , he will be the new Juventus coach! "
Un po di tempo ci vuole.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Luciano Moggi è intervenuto sulle frequenze di Radio Kiss Kiss Napoli per parlare del prossimo allenatore della Juventus. “La prima scelta della Juve è Guardiola”, spiega l’ex dg bianconero: “Stanno aspettando di capire se il Manchester City giocherà la Champions League. In caso contrario Sarri è già pronto”. E proprio su Sarri, Moggi aggiunge: “Può arrivare da un momento all’altro, il Chelsea lascia la libertà di negoziare. La sicurezza non ce la metterei, è evidente che ci sono diverse cose da smaltire. Ma ho sentito l’ultima intervista, forse sta preparando i vestiti…”.

Moggi says Juve's first choice is Guardiola. They are waiting to know if there's going to be a ban. If not it'll be Sarri

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Ssssh.. don't tell them this.. let them actually think it's Sarri and watch them changing the narrative when Pep gets announced.
It’s ok to be wrong, but the arrogant attitude...lol, whatever. The truth is no one knows whats going on. I wasn’t suggesting I did. My guess was just based on what I personally know about negotiations, maybe not in football, but in the end it’s really all the same. Abramovich isn’t sitting around contemplating. And Juve *most likely* didn’t fire Allegri without his replacement in hand. Agnelli deserves the benefit of the doubt.

CosmoX

Mar 18, 2019
It’s ok to be wrong, but the arrogant attitude...lol, whatever. The truth is no one knows whats going on. I wasn’t suggesting I did. My guess was just based on what I personally know about negotiations, maybe not in football, but in the end it’s really all the same. Abramovich isn’t sitting around contemplating. And Juve *most likely* didn’t fire Allegri without his replacement in hand. Agnelli deserves the benefit of the doubt.
Arrogance is the camouflage of insecurity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 146)