L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Boring is subjective. Ask Chelski fans how entertained they were this season.
I know many Juve fans. And what they think of our style of play this year... More than enough actually.

It was getting worse and worse. All year long I keep on hearing people and Juve fans complaining.
Saying and rightfully so that this squad should play better and more creative and attacking football.

Now, maybe Chelsea's football was not the best this year, but we know what Sarri is capable of, we saw it with Napoli and also there were some great games with Chelsea as well.EL final as well.

With Max there would be no surprises and the change was needed to be done for a more attacking minded coach.

Pep/Klopp/Zidane/Sarri....

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I know many Juve fans. And what they think of our style of play this year... More than enough actually.

It was getting worse and worse. All year long I keep on hearing people and Juve fans complaining.
Saying and rightfully so that this squad should play better and more creative and attacking football.

Now, maybe Chelsea's football was not the best this year, but we know what Sarri is capable of, we saw it with Napoli and also there were some great games with Chelsea as well.EL final as well.

With Max there would be no surprises and the change was needed to be done for a more attacking minded coach.

Pep/Klopp/Zidane/Sarri....
I agree completely. I'm grateful for what Allegri did for us but last season was the worst we've played in years. We signed one of the best players in the world and somehow our attack got worse. A change was absolutely necessary. This squad is built for attacking football.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Of course. Everything is done about new coach.

We are now just waiting for a specific moment to happen. Nedved disappeared, he certainly didnt meet with Sarri, he didnt tolerate him as much as I know. Paratici is sunbathing on Capri.

I will say more. It seems to me that not only the coach is already chosen but we also have one or two big transfers already closed.

I am so very calm, I think that our board took important decisions already in end of march, and then they started looking for a new coach , when the season was still on the way andmedia ,,eyes'' were focused on the season and other things. Do you really think they've kicked Max overnight? Hehe.
I agree with you that if they are on vacatiOns, is because all is done.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
I wonder what the poll results were when we appointed Allegri.
I wonder what the poll results would be with better wording.

It was 50-50 on Twitter.

- - - Updated - - -

Seems Nedved is on vacation too :lol:
But apparently no one at the club knows what they're doing (only saponara loving melties here do) and are scrambling to find a new coach.

- - - Updated - - -

Boring is subjective. Ask Chelski fans how entertained they were this season.
If he didn't show any flexibility at Chelsea, I'd be more worried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)