L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (28 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
No they didn't. Barilla, Nerozzi and Schira all said he's most likely leaving. It's still on their Twitter timelines. That's 3 major newspapers.

Agresti and Di Marzio both said the meeting would be decisive while leaning towards Max staying for one more year. Max himself said he found out he wasn't staying Thursday afternoon and told the players. Stop acting like this was some major public knowledge and people blindly ignored it.

Laudisa was the only one who said he's 100% staying and he's a clown, nobody believes him.
Besides you clearly have a distorted view of reality. Even you were convinced he would renew lol

The word was that he wanted guarantees on the market

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Nerozzi deleted his tweets but after the second meeting he said Allegri would renew

I swear that is true
OK I missed that. I remember him saying Allegri will leave that night when everyone thought Conte was coming back.

But again, there is no absolute truth to this. Most of these guys are wrong all the time, it's nature of the business. The only thing that annoys me is people who go around hunting others because they believe 'stupid media'.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Two Chelsea players today have commented and requested Sarri stay. Does anyone still doubt he is prime candidate and only way we dont get him is if he can't get out of the contract?

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
But again, there is no absolute truth to this. Most of these guys are wrong all the time, it's nature of the business. The only thing that annoys me is people who go around hunting others because they believe 'stupid media'.
I completely agree with this. But it's also up to someone to trust what he judges as more credible, there have been evidence for both Sarri and Pep. I personally don't trust Pedullà and GDM on these matters but that's my take on it.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
For you guys who are sure Sarri is coming.And knowing how the company operates tha last 8-9 years.

All this saga seems normal to you?
I mean the constant delays, the silence from our management, the stock market, the many unofficial voices who point Guardiola, the firing of Allegri with 1 year left in his contract?

Internet "gurus" and "insiders" exist since i remember this forum, it's nothing new.
But it's the first time a "rumour" takes such publicity, and Imo there is no smoke without fire.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
For you guys who are sure Sarri is coming.And knowing how the company operates tha last 8-9 years.

All this saga seems normal to you?
I mean the constant delays, the silence from our management, the stock market, the many unofficial voices who point Guardiola, the firing of Allegri with 1 year left in his contract?

Internet "gurus" and "insiders" exist since i remember this forum, it's nothing new.
But it's the first time a "rumour" takes such publicity, and Imo there is no smoke without fire.
It's definitely fishy. Lots of things going on behind the scenes.

amir3323

Jul 31, 2014
Or they've all said fuck it we don't need a coach. The club is trying to be innovative in as many ways as possible. Next innovation is the "no coach" model.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)