L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013
Seems Nedved is on vacation too :lol:
Of course. Everything is done about new coach.

We are now just waiting for a specific moment to happen. Nedved disappeared, he certainly didnt meet with Sarri, he didnt tolerate him as much as I know. Paratici is sunbathing on Capri.

I will say more. It seems to me that not only the coach is already chosen but we also have one or two big transfers already closed.

I am so very calm, I think that our board took important decisions already in end of march, and then they started looking for a new coach , when the season was still on the way andmedia ,,eyes'' were focused on the season and other things. Do you really think they've kicked Max overnight? Hehe.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Yeah definitely. And that's my point. Sarri may not be a popular choice, just like Allegri wasn't at the time, but hopefully if he does come he can become a success like Max did.
Possibly.
But what you know for sure is that we will not play ugly and boring football anymore.

Hopefully it all works out for the best for us.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Possibly.
But what you know for sure is that we will not play ugly and boring football anymore.

Hopefully it all works out for the best for us.
Exactly. I'm looking forward to the change in style. It will take Sarri some time to implement his philosophy but hopefully it will be worth it.

- - - Updated - - -

Boring is subjective. Ask Chelski fans how entertained they were this season.
It takes time and the right players for a manager to implement their philosophy at a new club. Just look at Guardiola's first season at City when they came 4th or Klopp's first six months at Liverpool. Patience is not a virtue that Chelsea possess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)