L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (26 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
For you guys who are sure Sarri is coming.And knowing how the company operates tha last 8-9 years.

All this saga seems normal to you?
I mean the constant delays, the silence from our management, the stock market, the many unofficial voices who point Guardiola, the firing of Allegri with 1 year left in his contract?

Internet "gurus" and "insiders" exist since i remember this forum, it's nothing new.
But it's the first time a "rumour" takes such publicity, and Imo there is no smoke without fire.
Oh it's clear we have been trying hard for Pep.

It just sadly seems also to be clear we failing hard at getting him.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I agree completely. I'm grateful for what Allegri did for us but last season was the worst we've played in years. We signed one of the best players in the world and somehow our attack got worse. A change was absolutely necessary. This squad is built for attacking football.
Thats because we didnt sign what we actually needed, which is 2 starting caliber mids. Whoever the coach, we have to fix the mistake this summer

Sep 13, 2015
I refuse to believe we let Allegri go without securing some one.
Same here. Sarri just doesn't line up with our vision and ambition to become a world class team.

We didn't buy Ronaldo to play balanced tactics like under Allegri so our management parted ways. But we also didn't buy Ronaldo to be coached by a guy without experience in leading a world class team like Sarri. It just wouldn't make any sense in firing a better coach and hiring a weaker one.

I still refuse to believe it's Sarri.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
Pochettino makes more sense than Sarri. But I would welcome Sarri.

He reinvented Mertens ffs when they sold Higuain, he always found a way.

Ronaldo will score 50+

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
“Oasis, being Oasis, decided to hate them. And Blur, being Blur, thought it was a game.” ... Blur and their label engineered a chart battle between the bands' next singles, Country House and Roll With It, from which Blur would ultimately emerge victorious, if mildly traumatised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)