L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
You're comparing Chelsea of 2016-17 and 2014-15 to Torino of the 1940s? :sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

He isn't coming. Ever. :snoop:
Didnt notice Mourinho was in charge of Chelsea when they won in 2015.
Anyway Mourinho is too outdated now and he would definitely wouldnt win with Chelsea this season..
Best place Mourinho could get is 3rd place and this is actually what Sarri got.
Also I think Sarri achieved maximum potential with Chelsea as they definitely couldnt reach 98 pts..
As for Europa League the best Chelsea could get is to win it and he did just that..
Results wise Sarri DID prove himself!
What bothers me is the words of him liking 2nd place which is something me as a Juventini just cannot accept!

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
FFS he crushed our hopes for a chance to win 100 Euros! Where are mods when you need them.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Anyway Mourinho is too outdated now and he would definitely wouldnt win with Chelsea this season..
Also I think Sarri achieved maximum potential with Chelsea as they definitely couldnt reach 98 pts..
As for Europa League the best Chelsea could get is to win it and he did just that..
What bothers me is the words of him liking 2nd place which is something me as a Juventini just cannot accept!
Inbefore Post Ironic comes with 64 goals argument.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Mourinho since leaving Real in league competitions:
3rd place EPL in 13-14, 2 pts behind Suarezs liverpool and 4 pts behind City
won EPL in 14-15
Sacked almost half way through 15-16 after losing dressing room and bad results (to his defense, they didnt improve that much after he was gone)
16-17 6th with ManU
17-18 2nd with ManU, behind only 100pts City
18-19 sacked almost half way through the season after losing dressing room. Team was 6th when he left and finished 6th at the end, despite a fantastic start under OGS

As long as he doesent fall out with players, which at Juve shouldnt be the case, hes gonna deliver the results in the league, and put us in better situations to win CL ties than Sarri would

- - - Updated - - -

Gloat about betting 12 pounds lol
Sold out Juve for a pocket change, which he wont win anyway

#justBadassthings

- - - Updated - - -

Badass. Not that there is anything wrong with it

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Conte once said if he were to bring someone to a war with him, it'd be Vidal.

I'd bring Mark.

Keep on fighting, soldier.

Even AC is quiet and contemplating life choices now (or busy making that dough).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)