Status
Not open for further replies.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
@FedericoFerri (Dir of Sky Sport) : "#Sarri smart person and like smart people I don't think he will have problems if he were to land in a club like the #Juve "

“It would surprise me a lot to see #Sarri on the bench of #Juve , I'm not talking about the news, but it would be a revolution for Juve. Sarri would break 10 years of Juventus history. It would be a break for Juve, a revolution "

“The news we have available leads us to be very cautious for the bench of #Juventus . It is not even said that it is easy for #Sarri to free himself from Chelsea after last night "

Buy on AliExpress.com

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
It would be retarded even for Chelsea's standards to oust Sarri after this season considering the new coach might not even get to buy a single player of his own choosing in the Summer. And if their players don't like Sarri, didn't like Conte and didn't like Mou 2.0 then what guarantee is there that they'll like any fucking name under the sun

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Can you win against the likes of Pep's City, Zidane's Real or Barca without adapting your game against them? I think it's almost impossible to win against a Pep team by trying to outplay them. In my opinion if we don't get Pep, we should aim for a coach who can bring grinta and certain intensity to our play.
No you can't. You absolutely can't. That's the main reason I don't want Sarri. I don't care about "he hasn't won anything" part, as my first choice is Pochettino.
Intensity and high press are two things we need.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

CEO of Socios, Juventus' partner. (Also PSG and West Ham, but they have coaches)
It's news that West ham are finally releasing Andy Carroll

- - - Updated - - -

#ASRoma , temptation #Mihajlovic for the bench.

- Di Marzio
The Roma ultras will love that :lol: Mihajlovic who was outspoken against Roma in the past and a lazio legend

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Thinking Sarri won't jump on the chance of coaching Juve if he gets fired? Get real, the man reached the top of european football at 60 years old. If Chelsea fire him he'll sign for Juve in a second.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Damn.. should have taken Pep odds yesterday @7... today they'e @3.25 :(
:D I took the 6.00 odds before the europa league final as I guessed the odds on sarri would increase which they have at the expense of Guardiola

- - - Updated - - -

Mihajlovic played for Roma too. That's where he started his serie A career.
I'm aware, he was very vocal about his time at roma though

tvrtko

Mar 14, 2019
getting Pep :lol:
what a fucking meme
And there are people making fun of Milan fans for thinking they can sign Eriksen while people here have a wank over a Pep/Poch fantasy
Ah come on, getting Pep/Poch is 100 times more realistic than Milan signing Eriksen..
and I still can't believe we'll go for someone other than Pep/Poch considering Allegri was sacked

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
To me some specific info or specific people who wouldn't be the first you go to means more than any insider or mass media reporting. Like last year before Ronaldo came Zuliani posted a very cryptic message on FB.

Now with Pep we have that reporter from La Stampa who doesn't cover sports but has info apparently, CEO of Socios... There was also that one reporter who said Allegri had lunch with City president after he was sacked...

I think we'll end up swapping Pep and Max with City and both teams could gain something they lack right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)