Status
Not open for further replies.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
The people who argue that the Europa League is a tinpot trophy are probably the same people who think that winning Serie A with Juventus is a heroic achievement :lol3:
I guess Sarri really should have won Serie A with Napoli then, especially after getting himself knocked out of Europa League and Coppa Italia early in both his 2nd place seasons. :lol3:

- - - Updated - - -

Where would you put finishing 3rd in EPL?
Considering Conte and Mourinho both won PL in the last 5 years with this Chelsea team, not very heroic.

Jan 22, 2016
Why people here see things only in black and white. Seems like Either a coach is shit or a God, there is nothing in between.

Let's just believe in our board and let them do their jobs, they know better than anyone else what is good for this club.

They took us to top of the Europe with half the budget of Elites. They are best in the business and know what they ar doing. Instead of moaning non stop on a chair behind your desktop, have some faith in these guys for once.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
The people who argue that the Europa League is a tinpot trophy are probably the same people who think that winning Serie A with Juventus is a heroic achievement :lol3:
We as a club should be the last ones to mock any European trophy
I guess Sarri really should have won Serie A with Napoli then, especially after getting himself knocked out of Europa League and Coppa Italia early in both his 2nd place seasons. :lol3:

- - - Updated - - -

Considering Conte and Mourinho both won PL in the last 5 years with this Chelsea team, not very heroic.
As much as I don't want Sarri to come here, he's done a pretty good job at Chelsea, results wise at least.
3rd place, 2 cup finals and 1 EL is not a shabby result, given that pretty much everyone at Chelsea is against him.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Why people here see things only in black and white. Seems like Either a coach is shit or a God, there is nothing in between.

Let's just believe in our board and let them do their jobs, they know better than anyone else what is good for this club.

They took us to top of the Europe with half the budget of Elites. They are best in the business and know what they ar doing. Instead of moaning non stop on a chair behind your desktop, have some faith in these guys for once.
Says the guy who moaned non-stop for two years about the current coach :baus:

- - - Updated - - -

It would have been quite a failure from Allegri if he managed to lose Serie A to a team with a much smaller budget and significantly inferior players.
Which is why winning the Scudetto any individual time wasn’t some heroic achievement, and why it would have been nothing special if all he did was win the Scudetto while failing badly in all competitions... but 5 straight Scudetti, 4 straight domestic doubles and two CL final runs is absolutely fantastic from Allegri and the reason why he’s a club legend now.

It was time to move on, yes, as this season ended up being a failure (at least to a degree), but that doesn’t change the fact he did achieve a fantastic record of results over his five years here.

alex_samatar

Feb 16, 2004
Juve is a like a pretty girl with big ego issue. Every man wants her but she targets the handsome next man.

One man down in Sarri
Tomorrow no pep
Next day No Poch,Klopp, Mourinho and everyone

Next month Allegri is back.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Maurizio Sarri’s Chelsea are the first side in the 21st century to be crowned Europa League champions without losing a game from group stage to final:

WWWWWDWWWWWWDDW

You have to take your hat off to him.
:green:
I do. I really do. But since we're not going to play likes of Bate, MOL Vidi, Paok, Malmo, Dynamo Kiev, Slavia Prague, and probably not even Eintracht Frankfurt anytime soon I find that fact irrelevant to coaching Juventus.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Moaning about our game style which we saw the result every week is quite different than moaning about something that haven't even started.
I’m bashing Sarri. Not moaning about him being our coach. Not the same thing, pal. I have no idea if he will be our coach. If he does become our coach, i’ll suck it up and support him, just like I cheered Higgy on.

- - - Updated - - -

We as a club should be the last ones to mock any European trophy

As much as I don't want Sarri to come here, he's done a pretty good job at Chelsea, results wise at least.
3rd place, 2 cup finals and 1 EL is not a shabby result, given that pretty much everyone at Chelsea is against him.
You understand that we are tied with Liverpool for 4th most European trophies of all time, with 11, right?

While our CL record in finals is atrocious, we still have won it twice, and our overall European trophy cabinet isn’t bare at all. 3 EL trophies from back when only 1 team played CL and the competition was actually touch. And 6 other lesser UEFA trophies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 64)