Kwadwo Asamoah (2 Viewers)

Jun 6, 2015
his agents name is stupid, probably talks nonsense
:D Can't disagree with that.

Beppe too said we are fine in defense. Hardly sounds like we are looking to change things there. I personally think we'll go next season with our current defenders and in the summer of 2018 there will be a small rebuild.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
:D Can't disagree with that.

Beppe too said we are fine in defense. Hardly sounds like we are looking to change things there. I personally think we'll go next season with our current defenders and in the summer of 2018 there will be a small rebuild.
what i dont understand is, we seem to want De Sciglio for quite some time now, and this looks to be the summer we will go for him considering how he screwed up with Milan board and fans. in this case, one of Asa/Licht has to leave, and neither seem to be on their way out at the moment, so the De Sciglio signing doesent make much sense

unless Dani or Alex are leaving :scared:

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
what i dont understand is, we seem to want De Sciglio for quite some time now, and this looks to be the summer we will go for him considering how he screwed up with Milan board and fans. in this case, one of Asa/Licht has to leave, and neither seem to be on their way out at the moment, so the De Sciglio signing doesent make much sense

unless Dani or Alex are leaving :scared:
Lichtsteiner is probably leaving. Asamoah is better at LCM then at LB. De Sciglio can play either side as a fullback, and could be backup to both Sandro and Dani. And then there is the potential to break through and take the RB when Dani has left. Next year probably.
Furthermore De Sciglio has expressed desire to move on from Milan. He could force the transfer through which could make Beppe get him for his value and not the market price. Maybe €15m instead of €25m.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Lichtsteiner is probably leaving. Asamoah is better at LCM then at LB. De Sciglio can play either side as a fullback, and could be backup to both Sandro and Dani. And then there is the potential to break through and take the RB when Dani has left. Next year probably.
Furthermore De Sciglio has expressed desire to move on from Milan. He could force the transfer through which could make Beppe get him for his value and not the market price. Maybe €15m instead of €25m.
Lichtsteiner in his latest interview said he loves it here and wants to stay, that he had disagreements with the management at the beginning of the season but its all under the bed now.

Asa sucks as LCM, and we dont play with a 3 man midfield.

I love De Sciglio but we still need to sell someone to make space for him. I hope its not one of the starters

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
yeh, the experiment with ASA as a LCM was a fail. Let him at LB, but shift the attack forward and limit him to defend. he has no business in pouring forward like sandro does.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Lichtsteiner should stay if he wants but there no way he shall or will start important games.

Asa is a natural b2b midfielder. He's left footed. maybe he has had a few less impressive displays at LCM, but its his natural position nevertheless. Ive seen great performances there as well. remember, he was schooled to LWB and later LB.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Trabzonspor want Asamoah too
By Football Italia staff

Kwadwo Asamoah is again attracting interest from Turkey, as the Juventus wing-back is wanted by Trabzonspor.

The Ghana international had also been linked with Galatasaray this summer.

According to Ghanasoccer.net, the 28-year-old has now received a proposal from Trabzonspor to start a new stage of his career in Turkey.

However, Asamoah hopes to remain at Juventus, where his versatility makes him a valuable figure.

His playing time has been severely limited of late due to persistent injury problems.
---

Pls go

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)