Kwadwo Asamoah (31 Viewers)

OP
Mohad

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
  • Thread Starter #6,001
    I don't understand how you can be harsh on Asa. He isn't a starter and 90% of the times he plays or starts plays good, one game today is not going to take anything from him, he's always done well and one of those matches happens to everyone once in a while. No big deal, I'm more than satisfied with him as a bench player.
    :tup:

Cam needs a slap.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Thank you for your services. We basically couldn't use you for 2 seasons because of your knee but you're fit again and can play elsewhere. Again, you were decent at best but your best years were in the Conte years and you haven't been close to that.

Best of luck. Hope we sell.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
    I hope we didn't let go Kolasinac for him cuz I would feel crush really bad.... There's not much he can give us and Max keep using him next to Sturaro didn't help a bit in his performance lately

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
    I know and I hope that we really tried cuz it would just be a silly move to let a guy of that level pass without really give a shot
    True but I am more than sure that we'll get Spinazzola back for next season and he'll challenge Sandro or rotate with him and Asa will be third choice. But I do really hope we sell Asamoah.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    If we can replace with Spinazzola for cheap then good but otherwise I'm not that worried about it. He's not as bad as some here are making him out to be and his shit performance against Roma isn't everything

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)