Kwadwo Asamoah (30 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
And the countless times he was skinned alive by mertens and allowed him too much space. Also good game if you don't count the endless supply of backpasses, heehaw first touches, inability to go forward with the ball.

Yeah, good game. No, certainly not the weak spot in the team today.
Every player that rotates Alex Sandro will look like a hopeless peasant.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I expect media on Tuesday and Wednesday reporting that Asa will start ahead of Alex Sandro, just like in first leg! It was scary though since A.S. was one of the best players on the pitch.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
And then you can't help but cringe at the Sandro rumors. Imagine going back to Asa as the starter. :sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

Agree, he's not good enough for Juve, maybe a PL-Club pay 10 Mio. for him, i trust Marotta:beppe:
I think he basically books his flight out of Turin with this match today.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
lol decent game. nah mate...he and the other two you mentioned were the anti-juve today.

- - - Updated - - -

People hating on Asa and not even a single post regarding Licht?
I've mentioned Licht for a couple months over and over now, he gets his fair share of criticism. Licht didn't cost us 2 points today, it was Asa that made that rash tackle.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
lol decent game. nah mate...he and the other two you mentioned were the anti-juve today.

- - - Updated - - -

I've mentioned Licht for a couple months over and over now, he gets his fair share of criticism. Licht didn't cost us 2 points today, it was Asa that made that rash tackle.
Obviously BS. Licht was so useless going forward it's not even funny. Nothing he did offensively worked, so he has his share too. One cross from Alves is worth more than Licht's 10.

At times I thought we would be much better off replacing both Cuadrado and Licht with Alves only, lol. These two wasted everything they could today. I don't blame Asa more than I blame Licht. In an ideal world we upgrade on both in the coming Summer but I can't see it tbh.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I don't understand how you can be harsh on Asa. He isn't a starter and 90% of the times he plays or starts plays good, one game today is not going to take anything from him, he's always done well and one of those matches happens to everyone once in a while. No big deal, I'm more than satisfied with him as a bench player.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Obviously BS. Licht was so useless going forward it's not even funny. Nothing he did offensively worked, so he has his share too. One cross from Alves is worth more than Licht's 10.

At times I thought we would be much better off replacing both Cuadrado and Licht with Alves only, lol. These two wasted everything they could today. I don't blame Asa more than I blame Licht. In an ideal world we upgrade on both in the coming Summer but I can't see it tbh.
:tup:

Watching Asa and Licht wind up to cross the ball is like watching a 747 coming in for a landing...everyone knows its coming :D

Lost count how many times they kick straight in to the player.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
I wanted him out and get Kolascinac for free. Now that ship had nailed I'm ok with Asa but I still don't get why there's so many poeple who can say anything wrong about him... Nonsense

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I don't understand how you can be harsh on Asa. He isn't a starter and 90% of the times he plays or starts plays good, one game today is not going to take anything from him, he's always done well and one of those matches happens to everyone once in a while. No big deal, I'm more than satisfied with him as a bench player.
Rabibi. :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)