Kwadwo Asamoah (17 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Yo yes, they made the right choice
Agreed, they did.

Asamoah had no value whatsoever, considering his injury history. Pereyra failed for juventus, but had a decent resale value. So we sold Pereyra and looked at how Asamoah would do.

He wrecked himself, but at the time Sturaro comes back, so we cool for rotation

- - - Updated - - -

it was mostly that we could get some decent money for Pereyra and probably nothing for Asa, which is why he stayed i think. Asa is 6th/7th choice when all are fit so its not that big of a loss anyway
Exactly.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
I feel really sorry for him, and sorry to say this but him playing was like watching Poulsen play with one leg against Meesi. I love him and what he did here but its time for him to leave. Selling him would be the better choice then Pereyra (maybe). I wish him luck and fast recovery but also a new club.

Apr 29, 2006
I think its mostly his mentality and he could get over that. Would make him a better player too!

Maybe he can't get that 100% out of his body and that is frustrating as hell - I personally have experienced that. Not to mention the fear factor playing with your mind in the process.

I wouldn't be too quick to bin him. He is a decent man and all great coaches say that is the most important thing.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Time to move on from Asamoah really. I wish the best for him, but we can't be depending on perennially crocked players hoping they miraculously recover and rediscover form within the season.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I think its mostly his mentality and he could get over that. Would make him a better player too!

Maybe he can't get that 100% out of his body and that is frustrating as hell - I personally have experienced that. Not to mention the fear factor playing with your mind in the process.

I wouldn't be too quick to bin him. He is a decent man and all great coaches say that is the most important thing.
We dont have the luxury to wait for him anymore.

Its sad that is ending like this. But tbis I the reality and he needs to be sold.

We need to find a really good baxck up and fast.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
I just wish he moves on and finds his form. This guy gave his best for us and should be respected but the team is the most important. We need to revamp our midfield, Allegro should make up his mind about Hernanes and Sturaro also

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)