Kwadwo Asamoah (6 Viewers)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
It's cliche as fuck, but he's like a new signing for us. Man of the match performance.
What's amazing is he's got the same athletic ability to negate Pogbas loss and optimise Pjanic's game, all at the same time. Will be amazing if he stays fit.

- - - Updated - - -

icemaη;5370557 said:
Asabob, Kojo, KASA, Awesomoah are all acceptable. Asaboom is not :D
Asaboom > Pogboom :stuckup:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
From the 10 times i awanted him sold the last 2 years... i hope that he has finally his injuries behind.

He was a pitbull today. Thats the kind of physicality we need.

Good for Assamoah

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
He did very good today and like u said, he could improved if he manage to keep fit... We need someone to break pressure line and avoid to dybala to go back so many times cuz he didn't get any clean balls in the front and Asa should be the man, our B2B

Carlos Primera

Il Vecchio Signore
Mar 29, 2009
Can't wait to hear your stories as the season progresses :D
:lol:

Been so busy the past few years with my toddler son with another son on the way that I haven't had much time to post here as much as I woud like. Im sure Asa and Lemina will provide so many dominating performances that will inspire me with new material.

That aside, I have been one of the most vocal Asa supporters on here that I wasn't to perturbed selling Vidal as I believed a healthy Asa would be able to cover the B2B role, unfortunately he still wasn't back to full health last year. I am not saying he's a like for like replacement as there is only one Vidal, and the guy was a Titan for us in his prime, but Asa should be able to perform well for us in that role. I was so hyped when we signed this guy from Udinese and is one my favourite players in the squad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)