Kwadwo Asamoah (28 Viewers)

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Beppe said he is rediscovered so...... And I was thinking that Asa was overrate just in tuz...

Hopefully he plays at the level everyone is expecting cuz I really don't see It... I can see our MF being owned by any top Team in UCL with him as a starter...

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
He was decent. Nothing special, and still visibly lacking a lot of sharpness, but decent.

Also great to see that he's got his injuries sorted out somewhat, got hit a lot by the Lazio players today but always stood back up without a knock.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
His first 15-20 minutes were absolutely abysmal, I was laughing he was so bad, but he snapped out of it. Pretty crowded midfield though, because Lazio just tried to stifle us. I know I'll make rakib cry posting this but in those type of games we'll miss someone with the characteristics of Pogba more, someone who can take the ball in difficult positions and draw opponents. Asamoah is better with some extra space to go into. His technique is good but he's not someone you want in a static CM position.

eduardmind

Feb 27, 2016
what a bad game to Asa , probably the worst game he ever had for juve , he barley played for the past 2 seasons
He needs at least 2 month to play regulary before he comes back to be the monster he was.
pogba last year in the beginning was playing really bad he only started playing well after December...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)