Kwadwo Asamoah (35 Viewers)

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
This was a huge test for Kwadwo and I think his performance this year will be critical to us. How well he manages to step up and be the Pogba replacement could make or break our season.

He looked damn convinced and I'm so happy to have him back.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Kwadwo is an amazing player. Ever since his early Udine days he has been rocking. The guy is pure quality and it's a huge shame he's suffering injuries. I was also pissed seeing Chelsea is after him.

If he stays fit he's gonna be a huge boost for us this season. He's just a wonderful player to have.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Kwadwo is an amazing player. Ever since his early Udine days he has been rocking. The guy is pure quality and it's a huge shame he's suffering injuries. I was also pissed seeing Chelsea is after him.

If he stays fit he's gonna be a huge boost for us this season. He's just a wonderful player to have.
I don't recall him being injured often only that very long injury. Or did I forget?

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
You simply cannot forget what a phenomenal athlete this guy is. Just amazing. What a first touch, what stamina. Asaboom is here to stay brothers.

VuvuzelaBzz

Son of a Shepherd
Jun 23, 2013
I don't recall him being injured often only that very long injury. Or did I forget?
He had one bad knee injury, which he was brought back too early from and re-injured. He was then brought back again before he was back to 100% match-fitness and had a few minor muscle injuries(which were expected) and Allegri said he wasn't able to play 2 matches in a row(at that time), which lead most to believe that he was basically Khedira #2.

He was great today and I hope he fights for a starting spot this season.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
He had one bad knee injury, which he was brought back too early from and re-injured. He was then brought back again before he was back to 100% match-fitness and had a few minor muscle injuries(which were expected) and Allegri said he wasn't able to play 2 matches in a row(at that time), which lead most to believe that he was basically Khedira #2.

He was great today and I hope he fights for a starting spot this season.
Yes, I recall that but before that injury he was barely injured if I remember correctly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)