Kwadwo Asamoah (12 Viewers)

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
shiet Afcon this year? ahh man!
It is pretty worrying that he is still not fit enough to train fully with the team.. We didn't really felt the pressure because we had Evra performing for us, but we may need him more this time around seeing that Evra is a year older and possibly requiring him to step up to the midfield.
I wish him the very best and fast recovery!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
And by the time he gets fit, off he goes to AFCON and returns with a slump in his form.
AFCON was this year if I am not wrong.He miss it due to an injury. AFCON every year???????

- - - Updated - - -

Copa America used to be like that. Now I think the tournament will be held every 4 years with a fixed schedule.

How long has asa been injured? Did he play at all last season?
Up to November,After that he was injured.
By the way does anybody know whether he will start to training with the squad?

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
ADCON was this year if I am not wrong.He miss it due to an injury. AFCON every year???????

- - - Updated - - -

Up to November,After that he was injured.
By the way does anybody know whether he will start to training with the squad?
He played in one game against Napoli in May. If he's not still healthy, it means that he might have aggravated his previous injury

- - - Updated - - -

And next AFCON is in 2017 in Gabon

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
He played in one game against Napoli in May. If he's not still healthy, it means that he might have aggravated his previous injury

- - - Updated - - -

And next AFCON is in 2017 in Gabon
I am not sure about that Napoli game.Not at all.Should watch the game again.I recorded it.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Mar 30, 2006
hopefully asamoah can get fit and in form quickly. With Khedira injured it would be a great chance for Asamoah to be given his chance in the Central midfield position with Marchisio and Pogba. I think he would be reborn if he is given a run of gamesi n his preferred position.

Also, we need Pereyra to be used as the CAM for the creativity so Asa in midfield would let us keep Pereyra for that attacking role. If Asamoah can hit form and stay healthy I think he would be one of the best central mids in serie A.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)