Kwadwo Asamoah (5 Viewers)

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I think he's out for longer than we think.

Not as worse as Pepe but definitely looking like Barzagli level injury problems.

We'd require another CM imo.
Fuck no please.

- - - Updated - - -

sell vidal they said. it will be fine they said. asamoah will fill his postion they said
Expert.pure experts.They will try to convince you that Isla is good enough to be a starter at midfield,And don't forget we are stronger than last year.Experts,hypocrites and trollers knows best.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Fuck no please.

- - - Updated - - -

Expert.pure experts.They will try to convince you that Isla is good enough to be a starter at midfield,And don't forget we are stronger than last year.Experts,hypocrites and trollers knows best.
tell us more

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
In a second, just ,explain me how Govinco is better than Tevez? You know that best .
I doubt my explanation would come up as sensible as in the post bellow. Might use part of it as sig.

I am so sad about this events.It seems that 2007-2010 years are back.I am fucking mad with Conte that he leaves at this moment.He got every right on the world to do so but not at the starting preseason trainings and especcially not in the middle of the transfer window.This is so fucking low.I read an article yesterday at.Football italia.com.,that among other things between the board and Conte the dispute was that he had a Milan contract at his hands and that pissed off the management.But that is just small piece of dispute.It was told by a journalist who is a close friend to Conte.That does not have anything in common for appointing Inzaghi.Just the fact of having a contract.Other things is fruitless transfer campaign.That't the main reason.He wanted Sanchez and Quadrado_Okay,purple rats will ask maybe 40 mil for him because they hate us so much,but we can get Sanchez for 30 mil ,maximum before the world cup.Then we were offering from 18-22 mil.That's the main reason.
Allegri is such an idiot I can't stand him.He got no vision .JUst saying "yes sir" to the board and everything.When he make success ?When we were bad and Inter were after CL wining without Mourinho.Napoli was awful.So,who he beat?Mediocre teams.Best coach award?Yeah right.In company of Del Neri it is so easy to win this.
And the most sad thing is that we are acting like the transfer window is already closed.MAybe is this shock situation but it seems that we are buying nobody.
I am repeating I cant stand another 2007-2010 nightmare,no way.
His girlfriend ,after that Muntari goal tweets that Juventus are so low,that Conte is like a Godfather etc,etc.And now she will live in Turin and attend on our games and enjoy Juve money????
Fucking bullshit.
I repeat ,Conte's move is so low,his timing of departure is so low.He gave a lot to Juve but also Juve gave him a lot.He can't be bigger than this glorious club.
And not to mentioned that Roma have strenghtened so much and we don't buy anyone.Ultra bad.
Allegri is such an idiot I can't stand him.He got no vision
Allegri is such an idiot I can't stand him

:rofl:

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I doubt my explanation would come up as sensible as in the post bellow. Might use part of it as sig.

Wow awesome.I just ask you a simple question .How is Giovinco better that Tevez?A simple question purger?Very simple.

- - - Updated - - -

Badass level of cringe :lol2:
:
Go with your fuck buddies and start with that shit:Tampona,tampona.You are so good with that.:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Will you post this in a 10 months period of time from now ,eh purger?I stand by my posts.You don't.And why you forget Chessio's signature purger?That was awesome also.Put that signature as your post as well. And start convincing all that Isla is in this situation the best solution ever.Such a purger.I am so proud of your signature.But don't delete it.Let it stays all season long purger.
By the way for a multiple times till now I ask you how how is Giovinco better then
Tevez.Will you ever answer that question purger?Take your time,ever?

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I think that's how you see a lot of repeat injuries like Pepe for example. You tear Muscle X and work hard to strengthen it meanwhile muscles Y & Z around the hurt muscle weaken because you focus too much attention on Muscle X and you end up tearing a completely different muscle.
Close. It's more, you tear muscle X (lets say, hamstring) and work hard to strengthen it. Meanwhile, supporting muscles (various glute muscles) weaken and the hamstring is having to overwork to compensate for the relative weakness of the glutes causing it (the hamstring/muscle x) to tear again.

I highly doubt a doctor, physio or trainer good enough to work for a top tier professional football club would make such a simple error. That's why I'm not too optimistic about Asamoah's ability to get back to full fitness for good. He has access to the best minds and technology sport science has to offer, yet his injury reoccurs. Sadly, I can't think of many players who recovered from long term, reoccuring soft tissue injuries and found their best fitness and form.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Close. It's more, you tear muscle X (lets say, hamstring) and work hard to strengthen it. Meanwhile, supporting muscles (various glute muscles) weaken and the hamstring is having to overwork to compensate for the relative weakness of the glutes causing it (the hamstring/muscle x) to tear again.

I highly doubt a doctor, physio or trainer good enough to work for a top tier professional football club would make such a simple error. That's why I'm not too optimistic about Asamoah's ability to get back to full fitness for good. He has access to the best minds and technology sport science has to offer, yet his injury reoccurs. Sadly, I can't think of many players who recovered from long term, reoccuring soft tissue injuries and found their best fitness and form.
Yep that's what I was sorta trying to say in less simpler terms :tup:

Jupentus

Jul 29, 2015
Yep that's what I was sorta trying to say in less simpler terms :tup:
We need this guy..
Please try any curing medical methodes, anything
Even we can try his grand2 mother in the middle of jungle to
Do vodoo hodoo asa asa moah moah..
Mojo mojo kwadmo kwadmo moah moaaahhh

Perhaps.. That can be good.

He is once a beast..

Boksic

May 11, 2005
What is the issue with Asamoah?

Is he still out from the knee injury last season and we are just giving him for time to get back in shape for the new season? Or has he got a new injury/new issues on the old one?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
What is the issue with Asamoah?

Is he still out from the knee injury last season and we are just giving him for time to get back in shape for the new season? Or has he got a new injury/new issues on the old one?
Rehab from the old injury, working on his general fitness and building up strength around the knee. He's a very muscular player and has an explosive kind of game, so you can imagine the precautions that need to be taken.

It wouldn't surprise me if he wasn't back to a strong level until the turn of the year, but if he avoids relapses he can still be useful before then.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)